Hi Garry this is what one of the rserachers told me about your article 8) It seems that nowadays quantum physics has come to the rescue of people who foster ideas that are not in line with mainstream science. The problem is that people who bring QP up usually have no idea what QP is truly about. Th... Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Modern Science & Astrology Replies: 61 Views: 45425 Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:27 pm Jump to post
Congrats on the press coverage Andrew. My Norwegian isn't quite what it was back in my Trondheim days, so I'll take your word for it for now. I concur that next week's market looks pretty good, although I'm not sure how high it will be at that point. Forum: Sport and Speculation Topic: Global financial markets Replies: 58 Views: 35765 Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:05 pm Jump to post
Well, its 50 points. The market is up 200 pts on the Dow but we'll see how long it holds -- today and the rest of the week. The risk of recession is higher now, so that will tend to push the market lower in October as traders will begin to realize that the Fed acted for a reason. Forum: Sport and Speculation Topic: Global financial markets Replies: 58 Views: 35765 Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:12 pm Jump to post
This is interesting. It does scare me how astrologers may differ in opinion - however, this is by no means a unique situation in the world of trades. This forum provides both a useful and suitable arena to put theory and technique to the test and it is important that we continue to challenge each o... Forum: Sport and Speculation Topic: Global financial markets Replies: 58 Views: 35765 Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:55 pm Jump to post
Although there's a t-square forming with Mars Sun and Pluto and the Fed meeting tomorrow has the potential to move the market powerfully, I'm not expecting any big declines. A 25 basis point has been discounted by the market and that would seem to be the most likely outcome. A 50 point drop would pu... Forum: Sport and Speculation Topic: Global financial markets Replies: 58 Views: 35765 Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:51 pm Jump to post
Interesting question. There are a number of intervening factors as you note. The problem with such subtle, ambient influences, for lack of a better term, is that they are going to be tiny at best. The Consciousness Project at Princeton found variance in random number generators at extremely small ra... Forum: Sport and Speculation Topic: Research into the random Replies: 8 Views: 6658 Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:41 pm Jump to post
Very cool. I don't get CNBC but will check it out online if I can. What did say about the market and what might be the effects of these ecliipses? I know that CNBC has had Arch Crawford on several times (he's a favourite of Ron Insana's). Forum: Sport and Speculation Topic: Global financial markets Replies: 58 Views: 35765 Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:11 pm Jump to post
Congrats, Andrew. You look like a genius at the moment. I gather you are an active trader so you won't necessarily hold on to those equities for long. I haven't looked at the indicators for the short term. Certainly there are signs of new lows late in 2008. For those who take a less active approach,... Forum: Sport and Speculation Topic: Global financial markets Replies: 58 Views: 35765 Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:52 pm Jump to post
I admire your courage. I suspect it has a ways too go, but may recover, if temporarily. Medium term, I'm not optimistic on stocks. The S&P formed a classic double top this year (first top was its 2000 all time high) but failed to push through. I'm advising people to keep cash ready for early 200... Forum: Sport and Speculation Topic: Global financial markets Replies: 58 Views: 35765 Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:07 pm Jump to post
No worries. Interesting that the selloff is continuing today in a big way. And tr Mars (12 Taurus) is conjoining the natal Mercury position (12-13 Taurus in both the charts I posted above. Tropically, this Mars 6 Gemini is hitting the Mercury 6/7 Gemini. It just makes a lot of sense. Forum: Sport and Speculation Topic: Global financial markets Replies: 58 Views: 35765 Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:01 pm Jump to post
I find Guinard unreadable. Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Astrology Manifesto by Patrice Guinard Replies: 5 Views: 8869 Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:50 pm Jump to post
Off the top of my head; My general experience and notion is that the markets MAY find their tops or bottoms at the solar or lunar eclipses - the solar being in priority, but the turning point may come on either the preceeding or following lunation. According to the movement of the market - it also ... Forum: Sport and Speculation Topic: Global financial markets Replies: 58 Views: 35765 Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:44 pm Jump to post