Search found 104 matches

Hi Andrew, I'm not expert on medical astrology but I'm interested on the subject because eyes are sensible for me also and I often have migraines. What I observed on her chart, above the things mentioned already , are the following: - Sun/Mars - Moon/Saturn midpoints on exact position of Uranus : it...

On the fallacy of Solar Return Relocation If anybody believes relocated solar returns have any validity after this story, let me direct you to a few gravesites. I am sorry but the entire premise and practice of relocated solar returns is total crap. I agree with you if you see relocated SR as a way...

The percentage is applied to the line. In your example 25% of the games end up with 3 goals for Moon in AQ compared with all games with Moon in AQ. As a total you have the distribution of No of Goal on all games. Ex: 8.87% of all games have no scored goals. You should analyze the table comparing eac...

If we look on the Aries Ingress Chart we see Venus in Ariesn in 2nd house and squaring NN. There is no positive aspect to Venus and this may lead us to the ideea of some financial losses for that NZ on this year. Mars the ruler of 2nd house is in Leo in 5th house. But counting from 2nd house the 5th...

Hi Tom, Venus in Aries is good for F1 drivers. It's on 3rd positions after Aquarius and Scorpio. Also Aquarius is quite strong on Sun-Mercury-Venus-Mars position. Pisces is average or below average. See below data's for Venus and Mars. http://www.ciuboda.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/chess-f1-venus...

Go to advanced search