In my case, I have Jupiter in Sagitarius in 8th and the result is that I work as journalist and have to see dead bodies or deal with such more often than most would. Now, Jupiter rules my 9th, of press (the comunication is 3rd, the press is 9th) and the newspaper is actually from my family (meaning... Forum: Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques Topic: Jupiter in the VIII house? Replies: 5 Views: 6089 Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:29 am Jump to post
Generally the translating planet will be the sun, but that doesn?t mean that the translating planet cannot be other fast planet, like the sun, mercury or venus (or even mars in rare circumstances). But I wouldn?t use the sun separating from mercury and applying to Jupiter as your usual translation,... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Is TOL by the Sun possible? Replies: 5 Views: 4002 Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:24 am Jump to post
Re: Progressed Chart question Just noted my Progressed sun (in Gemini) is Square my natal Saturn(in aquarius in 4th) , Progressed Sun is in 8th house for another 8 years, sigh... anyway have any experience with a similar transit? now the only thing I have read about this Transit is that it tends to make you Overly self critical... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Progressed Chart question Replies: 4 Views: 3922 Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:23 am Jump to post
An unaspected Sun in my opinion does not exist. Generally, in that same opinion, an unaspected planet does not exist. Of course that needs a little explanation. If you look at the contacts with other planets then it might be possible that the Sun (and other planets) makes no contacts, so unaspected... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Unaspected sun Replies: 20 Views: 22052 Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:07 am Jump to post
With these charts and analysis guys, who would really when on November 4? Please quit on arguing about those charts, please just make a poll of what really is the explanation of the chart. Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Winner of the Nov. 4th Election Replies: 56 Views: 25077 Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:14 pm Jump to post
Those are really good charts and findings. But I still have to make some learning about this things so I can interpret them to myself. Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Ruling planets - sigh Replies: 15 Views: 12533 Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:28 pm Jump to post
Michel Gauquelin? Do you have any link about this book sale on the web. I think I would have difficulties finding it to libraries and bookstore since it's more likely to be rare. I'm quite interested so can you? Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Astrology and Astronomy Replies: 41 Views: 28398 Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:24 am Jump to post
It has occured to me that we could need a glossary for certain abbreviation used at the forum. Maybe the moderator should compile such a list of terms. I think the point is that abbreviations are often used internally in any field of business, but that we have to remember that what is written at th... Forum: News, Notices, Books, Links Topic: New Member Lost Replies: 7 Views: 4249 Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:17 am Jump to post
Wow. I don't know this things until now. Thank you Tom for defining those issues to us. I've got a lot to change then with my article about this. Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Ruling planets - sigh Replies: 15 Views: 12533 Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:13 am Jump to post
As early age as that? Sad for the child really. Is it necessary to read the chart? Can they seek for possible reasons and cure with those charts really? Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Diabetes Replies: 9 Views: 6749 Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:08 am Jump to post
I observed, from the way you speak and deliberate your sides of opinion and prediction about this election, you guys are already affected by politics and seems not healthy as a discussion with the correct absoluteness of the charts representation. Its quite apparent that you have you're own personal... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Winner of the Nov. 4th Election Replies: 56 Views: 25077 Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:27 am Jump to post
De Vore gives: Sins: Pride, Jupiter; covetousness, Saturn; lust, Venus; wrath, Mars; gluttony, Mercury; envy, Moon; indolence, Sun. Virtues: Chastity, Moon; love, Venus; courage, Mars; faith, Jupiter; hope, Sun; wisdom, Mercury; and prudence, Saturn. Does this mean that if you're star sign is assoc... Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: Seven Deadly Sins Replies: 40 Views: 163730 Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:15 pm Jump to post