Can I pick your brain? Can anyone help with house designation please? We live next to a block of flats which is ripe for knocking down and rebuilding. We are trying to sell our house but with no luck and I wondering if we might be better to stay put until after the new building goes up as the area will look much nicer. Wh... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Can I pick your brain? Replies: 1 Views: 3712 Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:59 am Jump to post
Deb Thanks again. Its starting to go in! Regards Charlotte Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Election for Moving House Replies: 18 Views: 8348 Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 pm Jump to post
Hi Deb Thank you very much for your advice. I'm clearly way off in thinking that saturn ruler of H4 in its joy would be good! Neptune is driving me crazy.... Should I be going for accidental dignity over essential? Regards Charlotte Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Election for Moving House Replies: 18 Views: 8348 Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:19 pm Jump to post
Hello elumen Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and for being so diplomatic about my shortcomings. I see now how H4 represents the property's intrinsic value. Reading again Bonatti's extract which Deb pointed me to I see he makes no mention of H2 - I was concerned with H2 as representing... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Election for Moving House Replies: 18 Views: 8348 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:54 am Jump to post
Dear Olivia Thanks very much for your reply. I have just reread my original post and see that it is gobbledegook! Sorry. I have erected an electional chart for my house move. It has scorpio rising; H4 is aquarius; H2 sagittarius and H5 pisces. Mars will be at 1cp39; saturn at 15li19 and jupiter at 2... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Election for Moving House Replies: 18 Views: 8348 Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:05 pm Jump to post
OK. I have read Bonatti and Ramesey and Lilly, etc. I'm still unsure about the rulers' relative strengths - can anyone comment please? Charlotte Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Election for Moving House Replies: 18 Views: 8348 Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:03 pm Jump to post
Deb Thanks. C Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Election for Moving House Replies: 18 Views: 8348 Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:45 pm Jump to post
Is there anyone who is prepared to venture an opinion? Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Election for Moving House Replies: 18 Views: 8348 Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:34 pm Jump to post
Hello Elumen and Tienka Thanks for your replies. I have chosen a fixed asc for stability. Asc (us) is scorpio. Mars is exalted at 1cp39 in H2 conj NN. H4 (the property) is ruled by exalted saturn at 15li19 in H12 (it's joy). Moon is in H3 (joy) at 10aq42. Moon will trine saturn and then sextile sun ... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Election for Moving House Replies: 18 Views: 8348 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:38 pm Jump to post
Hello Tienka I am interested in these two houses (H2 and H5) because this property purchase represents a major investment for us. Given the worldwide economic situation I am keen to try to start this endeavour as auspiciously as possible. Therefore H2 represents our finances generally and H5 eventua... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Election for Moving House Replies: 18 Views: 8348 Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:33 pm Jump to post
Election for Moving House http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/360/move.jpg Hello Would anyone care to comment on the relative merits of an election for moving house? Any opinions would be gratefully received. I am not sure about the house cusps I am considering - I could use either mars or jupiter as ruler of H2. On the propo... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Election for Moving House Replies: 18 Views: 8348 Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:55 pm Jump to post
Hello Alchemist After 'sleeping on' this chart some more I get the sense that buying in either area (central or outer London) is six of one and half a dozen of the other. I agree that the Moon does look in slightly better shape than Saturn and would indicate "to go" rather than "to ab... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Should we move to Central London? Replies: 11 Views: 4486 Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:59 pm Jump to post