geting back together? This is a chart about a long distance relationship, that may be dead now. There are 3 main characters in the scene. The querent, signified by Venus, the girl he is in love with, who is away, Mars. The girl?s (ex?)boyfriend and(or)best-friend, witch I beleave is signified by sapturn. The deal is I do... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: geting back together? Replies: 2 Views: 2586 Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:15 am Jump to post
hi guys! Sory for taking so long to reply. I?ve been looking for a new flat and working... Thank you for the guidelines and links, handn, usefull stuff. "A Planet having little or no dignity, but by being in his Decanate or Face, is almost like a man ready to be turned out of doors, having much... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: who gets the house? Replies: 9 Views: 6043 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:39 am Jump to post
the planets inside the weel are the horary chart. The ones in green, outside are the progressed planets. the progression is set at 15 february, witch is about the deadline I set to move out... I asked the question(drawed the chart) at 17 January at 18:26. Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: who gets the house? Replies: 9 Views: 6043 Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:22 am Jump to post
P.S. this is a progressed chart, thats the reason for the green planets hanging out around the wheel.... 15 february... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: who gets the house? Replies: 9 Views: 6043 Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:38 pm Jump to post
who gets the house? I?m having conflicts with a flatmate for months now. She behaves so agressively its impossible to dialogue. Everytime I try she starts to scream, cursing and calling me names. Then she turns her back on me bangs the doors as hard as she can, but then she comes back again, call me the ugliest names a... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: who gets the house? Replies: 9 Views: 6043 Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:34 pm Jump to post
Hey! Im sory it took me so long to reply, Ive been away from home for a few days... Again, thank you all for the imput. I apreciate your advice Labalance, and I agree with most of what you say. When I say Im selfthaught, it doesnt mean I have no respect for formal education, or the old masters. In f... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: acomplished artist x looser Replies: 14 Views: 4829 Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:00 am Jump to post
Thank you so very much for your replys. In some points they were quite insightfull. I partially agree with PallasAthene in that my father would tolerate my career option if I had a salary, though I think he wouldnt really like it, he would probably accept it. About the other activities that still ha... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: acomplished artist x looser Replies: 14 Views: 4829 Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:24 am Jump to post
acomplished artist x looser Since I remember I wanted to be an artist. I begun persuing this activity when I was about 16 years old, against strong oposition of my father, who happens to be a wealthy bussinessman, and wanted me to fallow his steps and play monopoly in real life. We were never close, emotionaly, and I couldent ... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: acomplished artist x looser Replies: 14 Views: 4829 Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:55 am Jump to post
prescription drugs desapearing Hi! My flatmate(ill call her A.) is on prescription drugs(1ansiolitic and 1 antidepressive). For the second time a box of ansiolitis desapeared yesterday. She says it can not have been lost outside home becouse she never takes them out-she only has to take it at morning and before sleeping... Theres... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: prescription drugs desapearing Replies: 1 Views: 2681 Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:10 pm Jump to post