ok It does show the utter cluelessness of astronomy experts who said "pluto is a dwarf planet". Pluto is a planet. It has the gravity to hold 4 bodies in orbit. It's not a dwarf planet. A gnome planet. Or an elf planet. It's a planet. Forum: Mundane & Financial Astrology Topic: New Moons discovered around Pluto Replies: 3 Views: 3894 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:16 am Jump to post
a shock The event has certainly shocked the world. When I woke up at 6:00 a.m here in Australia it was the only story on the TV news. I have only met 1 Norwegian person. She lived through Nazi occupation in Norway. What a tragedy. The death toll is sure to rise in both places. The rest of the world feels fo... Forum: Mundane & Financial Astrology Topic: Explosion in Government Quarters, Oslo Replies: 124 Views: 61017 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 am Jump to post
Tour De France Any predictions? Contador? Schleck? Evans? Basso? Someone else? [overall winner] What about King of the Mountains? Or sprint champ? Forum: Sport and Speculation Topic: Tour De France Replies: 0 Views: 3655 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:17 am Jump to post
Need for a male Lilith? I was going to write some of these things in the other thread on the TPS school natal chart. Anyway, I might do that anyway. Lilith is a lot of things from what I have read. The psycho bitch woman. The feminist. The medical procedures that men have forced upon women, especially in childbearing. Here... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Need for a male Lilith? Replies: 1 Views: 3954 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 am Jump to post
an outline Alice, thank you for making such an effort! I would never call myself an astrologer; I just know bits and pieces out of books. But what struck me at first glance about the chance was: [1] Sun in Aquarius in its own house: 11 [2] Saturn in Capricorn in its own house: 10 Not sure what that means thoug... Forum: Mundane & Financial Astrology Topic: Major project on a school's founding and test chart Replies: 11 Views: 7414 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:58 am Jump to post
2 ways to go Basically there are two ways that you can go: [1] the physical framework: gravity, darkmatter or some other physical explanation leads to objects in outer space influencing human lives and our actions. [2] the psychological framework: the astrological glyphs and their myths are all projections of ou... Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: How does astrology work ? Replies: 23 Views: 34765 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:57 am Jump to post
thanks! Alice. Thanks for doing that. My mistake! Sorry about the blown up chart; I am so busy that I haven't got around to resizing it. Yeah. Mars action there. Seems pretty consistent with my OP and the pretty macho machismo ethos that this school [at least then until it went coed] had. Raises the point t... Forum: Mundane & Financial Astrology Topic: Major project on a school's founding and test chart Replies: 11 Views: 7414 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:35 pm Jump to post
Glad to help! Glad to help! Also, if you are in a pinch a good free program to make astrology charts is ZET 9 Lite. It's a free internet download. Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: A Beginner in Astrology and Questions Replies: 13 Views: 9183 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:21 am Jump to post
skeptics I don't mind skeptics. Skeptics can help science to develop. For instance Pasteur was happy to have skepticism towards immunization because it meant that when it "worked" it really "worked!" But it's smart alec cynics who irritate me. Those people who have no skepticism towards s... Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: People are becoming skeptical Replies: 5 Views: 8500 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:12 am Jump to post
beginners' help The Theosophical Society often has beginner level astrology classes as well, at a minimal cost that covers materials. It would be worth a Google for a Theosophical branch in your area. Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: A Beginner in Astrology and Questions Replies: 13 Views: 9183 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:02 am Jump to post
chart TPS For some reason it's blown up. The chart on my PC isn't this big. I don't know how it's occurred. I am using imgur. Since the chart has been shown to be incorrect because I forgot about AEST [thanks to Alice for pointing that out!] I have removed the chart; it was too big and blew up the whole threa... Forum: Mundane & Financial Astrology Topic: Major project on a school's founding and test chart Replies: 11 Views: 7414 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:26 am Jump to post
where? Where is that place on this site again that explains how to post a chart? Forum: Mundane & Financial Astrology Topic: Major project on a school's founding and test chart Replies: 11 Views: 7414 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:12 am Jump to post