varuna2 & Andrew Bevan Thank you for your posts, I think you both made some points here. My friend is working hard to get her master's, and has recently made great progress in dissertation. what happened on that day was a small incident that bothered her a little bit. I will disclose the truth l... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: What happened to my friend last night? Have your guess Replies: 5 Views: 4067 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:57 am Jump to post
Which constellation is Athena? It is just a question out of curiosity as most greek gods can be found in astrology. Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Which constellation is Athena? Replies: 14 Views: 11442 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:28 pm Jump to post
She currently resides in London UK.[/url] Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: What happened to my friend last night? Have your guess Replies: 5 Views: 4067 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:26 pm Jump to post
What happened to my friend last night? Have your guess Something happened to my friend last night, I already knew what exactly it was, but this case could be presented here as a good guess and an example of basic analysis. You are most welcome to have your opinions stated. Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: What happened to my friend last night? Have your guess Replies: 5 Views: 4067 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:20 pm Jump to post
yes you are, congratulations Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Am I pregnant? (I promise will post the outcome) Replies: 21 Views: 13305 Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:16 pm Jump to post
Observe the sky with software, eg lunar eclipse with astrlog Greetings, I don't know if it is the righ place to ask, but it would be great you could join me in this disccusion. I have been in astrology for 7 years, and the software I have been using is astrolog 5.41, which I usually find very handy and accurate. As I am learning from all resources to improve ... Forum: Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques Topic: Observe the sky with software, eg lunar eclipse with astrlog Replies: 1 Views: 3165 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:32 pm Jump to post