Hi Actually I seen difference of predictions in vedic and western horary. All western horary predictions including my friends answered No to my query but vedic horary predictions were putting up a different predictions mentioning the present situation will be changed to positive but now the relationshi... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Will this relationship work to marriage? Replies: 18 Views: 8869 Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:19 pm Jump to post
Hi all Thanks Pejofar and nahid.fs for your views. I dont know much to read western Horary chart but I have given a try in vedic horary chart with this same timing. I am still trying to learn more from Western horary through experts here. Hope all will help me. Through vedic Horary chart I got such an idea... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Will this relationship work to marriage? Replies: 18 Views: 8869 Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:22 pm Jump to post
Will this relationship work to marriage? Friends, Let me know if the person in my mind will marry me. I have a strong liking for a man and will our relationship work to marriage in next year. Will we marry?We had clashes 8 months before so some distance is felt between us now. I really want to know the answer as my mind is really paining b... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Will this relationship work to marriage? Replies: 18 Views: 8869 Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:26 pm Jump to post