phd supervisor I'll meditate on this Ourane , as I am a little bit slow on vedic astrology ! Always thankful! Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: phd supervisor Replies: 33 Views: 10002 Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:23 pm Jump to post
phd supervisor Thank you Ourane! You are so accurate on your interpretation! Even though my question of the chart did not contain time spanning of the completion, I would like to insist on this, just for my having a sense of direction. It could alleviate my impression that all this is not just a wishful thinking (... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: phd supervisor Replies: 33 Views: 10002 Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:07 pm Jump to post
phd supervisor Very interesting description! Till now, there is a great intellectual affinity... :) Does cancerian nature of Mercury denote a mother-like/conservative figure or perhaps coming from a traditional field of intellect ? Any idea for square application? I guess it affects the relations among three plane... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: phd supervisor Replies: 33 Views: 10002 Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm Jump to post
phd supervisor Actually, I am referring to Mercury cazimi in Cancer of the first chart. Will my benefactor, who translates the light of Sun to Mars by square, be a helping woman? There is such a contact, indeed, that works out pretty well, for time being... Of course I am affraid of friction, because of the square... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: phd supervisor Replies: 33 Views: 10002 Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:39 am Jump to post
phd supervisor Hello Ourane, Well, if I understand this well, the chart does not tell when phd's completion will take place, but shows when my request will be approved... is that right? Does this chart indicate a ''happy end'', despite dramas, obstacles, misfortunes? Or, will this steep climb last ...''centuries''... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: phd supervisor Replies: 33 Views: 10002 Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:39 pm Jump to post
phd supervisor I just wonder if the translation of light of Mercury from Sun to Mars (applying square 8 orbs) can define time of successful completion of phd. 8 months (succedent house -11th, mutable sign) it's absolutely irrational... Any help is welcomed! Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: phd supervisor Replies: 33 Views: 10002 Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:50 pm Jump to post
phd supervisor Hello Waybread, I erected this chart, having in mind a radical change. That is to say, I have the right to ask my university writing of my candidacy and request to a new university from scratch. As you can see, I choose the hardest possible way... I appreciate your contribution to my chart analysis.... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: phd supervisor Replies: 33 Views: 10002 Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:33 am Jump to post
phd supervisor Ourane, your analysis is absolutely on the spot. I am too puzzled about cazimi - I fantasized something good was about, since it is the second cazimi concerning at least indirectly of course, my phd process, but opposition does not seem auspicious, either. I agree with current home Venus, but Uranus... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: phd supervisor Replies: 33 Views: 10002 Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:18 am Jump to post
So, I modify my reading. I am Saturn R and and new house is Moon, dignified enough and cazimi,but in late degree. No considerable reception between them and there is actually a powerful opposition... I guess is a no nd cazimi not very helpful? Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: phd supervisor Replies: 33 Views: 10002 Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:00 pm Jump to post
phd suupervisor Hello Ourane, I mean to move to a new house. I thought that 4th was the right house... I guess, I am wrong Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: phd supervisor Replies: 33 Views: 10002 Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:15 pm Jump to post
phd supervisor Hello everybody! Second cazimi in a row that leaves my buffled! I erected a chart if a house that I intend to visit will be of my taste... I am Saturn R and house Venus in mutual triplicity but with no aspect between them... https://i.postimg.cc/QtbzwPS0/renting-house.png Moreover, Saturn is dark, p... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: phd supervisor Replies: 33 Views: 10002 Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:10 pm Jump to post
phd supervisor Thank you my precious Amelia ! May this fortune placement (11th) come true! Aelia Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: phd supervisor Replies: 33 Views: 10002 Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:00 pm Jump to post