Deadline for NCGR Scholarship submissions next Friday! Deadline for NCGR Scholarship submissions next Friday! That's November 30th, 2012! Scholarships for NCGR 2013 Conference in Philadelphia in August 2013 These scholarships are for NCGR Members only As usual NCGR is again providing four scholarships for financially needy astrologers or students of ast... Forum: News, Notices, Books, Links Topic: Deadline for NCGR Scholarship submissions next Friday! Replies: 0 Views: 3496 Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:05 pm Jump to post
http://proastrologer.com/shakespeare.htm Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Shakespeare And Mars Retrograde Replies: 6 Views: 3866 Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:08 pm Jump to post
Don?t Be Foolish with Astrology As April Fools? Day draws near I?m concerned about any possible misinformation about astrology that might be unleashed upon the public and the media. With the recent kerfuffle about Zodiac Shifts and Thirteen Signs that anti-astrology denizens have seen fit to foist upon the public, it behooves astr... Forum: News, Notices, Books, Links Topic: Don?t Be Foolish with Astrology Replies: 0 Views: 3134 Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:08 am Jump to post
I totally agree with this post. Just watch out for that Piechoski guy - he's trouble! Forum: News, Notices, Books, Links Topic: New ANS Website to Educate Public About Astrology Replies: 1 Views: 5192 Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 am Jump to post
I'm spending too much time on Facebook. I keep looking for the "Like" button. Forum: News, Notices, Books, Links Topic: Astrology News Service Replies: 4 Views: 4449 Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 am Jump to post
Another point I am interested in, having read the opinions of those with Mars in Cap about how they express their anger, is whether even those who say they are non-aggressive would admit to being a dangerous enemy when crossed? Yes. Let me give you an example. On 9 October 1980, I was working in a ... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Mars exalted in Capricorn Replies: 56 Views: 29518 Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:23 pm Jump to post
Interesting work. I have lectured on my research into Mensa-level intelligence using the 300+ timed charts in AstroDatabank. I haven't included this Lot into my calculations - ADb doesn't include it - but it might be interesting to see where it falls in those charts. Forum: Philosophy & Science Topic: I.Q and the Part of Reasoning Replies: 3 Views: 7724 Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:33 pm Jump to post
The rising sign is the sign on the ascendant. Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Intercepted ascendent Replies: 8 Views: 6007 Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:36 pm Jump to post
Through all the references to husbands and marriage , I wonder if we are glimpsing a theme of fidelity, or a tendency against a multitude of relationships , which would seem quite Capricornian anyway? Hmm. I've not married, but I do practice fidelity when in a relationship - of which there have bee... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Mars exalted in Capricorn Replies: 56 Views: 29518 Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:10 pm Jump to post
Ah but Frank, I now know the astrological techniques I didn?t know when I married husband no.1 ? regarding ?how to be the master of the two? (I?m still with him, BTW, but call him no.1 to keep him on his toes). With my descendant at 14 Capricorn I?m looking for a man with a debilitated Saturn in Ca... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Mars exalted in Capricorn Replies: 56 Views: 29518 Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:18 pm Jump to post
Oops, perhaps not. Have just noticed your Saturn is smack bang on my descendant and the last thing I need right now is more nagging from a partner. Wasn't meant to be Frank, never mind. Sorry for taking the thread off topic for no reason. You say that like Saturn on your descendant is a Bad Thing. ... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Mars exalted in Capricorn Replies: 56 Views: 29518 Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:39 pm Jump to post
Thanks Frank - it was good to get the chart too. Now you mention it, from what I know of you, it's so obvious (I'm thinking of the training .. etc...) BTW, Your Mars in Capricorn makes a grand trine to my Taurus Sun and Virgo Moon - I must kill my husband and marry you ... :brows But I've been told... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Mars exalted in Capricorn Replies: 56 Views: 29518 Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:37 pm Jump to post