Placidus versus equal I am always compelled to get my 2 cents in to any discussion on houses. I was born at such a time as to have mixed angles--Sagittarius rising with a Libra midheaven. I cannot avoid interceptions when my chart is evaluated under a quadrant system. Under Placidus, Porphyry, Topocentric, Regiomontanus ... Forum: Nativities & General Astrology Topic: Placidus versus Equal Replies: 67 Views: 52037 Sun May 18, 2008 8:04 pm Jump to post
Yasha Yothi predicts Bonds' winning Home Run! On the discussion forum of Noel Tyl?s website (Noeltyl.com), Yasha Yothi, a professional astrologer residing in NYC, placed a post there publicly predicting that Barry Bonds would hit his 756th Home Run in yesterday?s game. His prediction was done using horary astrology, and it was posted publicly b... Forum: Horary & Electional Astrology Topic: Yasha Yothi predicts Bonds' winning Home Run! Replies: 0 Views: 3018 Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:15 pm Jump to post
Finding books via the Internet I have found that the best way to find books on the internet is to enclose the book's title in double quotes, such as "Planets, the Astrological Tools" when entering the information into a search engine, like Google or A9. You can do the same with an author's name, such as "Joan McEve... Forum: News, Notices, Books, Links Topic: Astrological book search suggestions? Replies: 13 Views: 6318 Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:28 pm Jump to post