1. Announcements

    1. Questions asked here should be *about* horary

      0 Replies 35441 Views

      by Tanit3333,

      0 Replies
      35441 Views
    2. Please Read Before Posting In This Forum

      0 Replies 49667 Views

      by Paul,

      0 Replies
      49667 Views
  2. Topics

    1. Should we take the trip?

      16 Replies 10378 Views

      by Reudi,

      16 Replies
      10378 Views
    2. [Outcome Listed] Promotion Career Chart: Interesting

      9 Replies 2593 Views

      by Wisdom Joy,

      9 Replies
      2593 Views
    3. Can I trust him?

      0 Replies 1390 Views

      by Carl,

      0 Replies
      1390 Views
    4. Figuring out whether an aspect will perfect?

      9 Replies 1942 Views

      by bluepeppers,

      9 Replies
      1942 Views
    5. Will I get the team lead position if I apply for it

      13 Replies 4481 Views

      by ashwsh,

      13 Replies
      4481 Views
    6. Will they take me on as an apprentice?

      5 Replies 1829 Views

      by Terry,

      5 Replies
      1829 Views
    7. Russian invasion

      45 Replies 21399 Views

      by Yuriy,

      45 Replies
      21399 Views
    8. [Outcome listed] Will I get the Board of Governors role?

      20 Replies 4838 Views

      by Wisdom Joy,

      20 Replies
      4838 Views
    9. Will I hand feeding with sunflower seends for great tits?

      0 Replies 1238 Views

      by **Ishtar**,

      0 Replies
      1238 Views
    10. Will I be designated or even win an award?

      11 Replies 2381 Views

      by Georgius,

      11 Replies
      2381 Views
    11. Helping to get to the root of a creative block?

      6 Replies 1960 Views

      by bluepeppers,

      6 Replies
      1960 Views
    12. I wonder what could mean this Venus

      1 Replies 1615 Views

      by maleja.rangel,

      1 Replies
      1615 Views
    13. Should I buy this car?

      6 Replies 2180 Views

      by Arya,

      6 Replies
      2180 Views
    14. Am I with child? Will I be soon?

      3 Replies 1615 Views

      by AmeliaS,

      3 Replies
      1615 Views
    15. What went wrong with my complaint?

      3 Replies 2493 Views

      by moonbright,

      3 Replies
      2493 Views
    16. Mental Illness Significator in Horary

      6 Replies 2146 Views

      by Dima Gur,

      6 Replies
      2146 Views
    17. Interview at stationary Mercury

      1 Replies 1358 Views

      by Yuriy,

      1 Replies
      1358 Views
    18. Comet C/2022 E3

      1 Replies 1230 Views

      by Calli,

      1 Replies
      1230 Views
    19. [Outcome listed] Can I negotiate a higher raise?

      2 Replies 1351 Views

      by Wisdom Joy,

      2 Replies
      1351 Views
    20. Growth in Career

      7 Replies 1970 Views

      by ashwsh,

      7 Replies
      1970 Views
    21. [Outcome Listed] Will I get a 2 rating?

      6 Replies 2299 Views

      by Wisdom Joy,

      6 Replies
      2299 Views
    22. Significator of "offer" for a job

      1 Replies 1724 Views

      by Taurus7,

      1 Replies
      1724 Views
    23. Will I get Editor Job?

      12 Replies 3799 Views

      by Taurus7,

      12 Replies
      3799 Views
    24. Hoard of horaries

      5 Replies 2215 Views

      by Deb,

      5 Replies
      2215 Views
    25. [Outcome Listed] MBB Consulting Job

      24 Replies 5732 Views

      by Wisdom Joy,

      24 Replies
      5732 Views
    26. Turning the chart and calculating arabic parts

      8 Replies 2603 Views

      by Dima Gur,

      8 Replies
      2603 Views
    27. Will I be able to go home and see P? (Updated with outcome)

      10 Replies 2882 Views

      by AmeliaS,

      10 Replies
      2882 Views
    28. Will I be able to make a permanent home here?

      7 Replies 1867 Views

      by AmeliaS,

      7 Replies
      1867 Views
    29. Bonatti & Sahl on profit from selling (Electional)

      10 Replies 2448 Views

      by Dima Gur,

      10 Replies
      2448 Views
    30. Is he a good person?

      7 Replies 2390 Views

      by maleja.rangel,

      7 Replies
      2390 Views

Forum permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum