73
Who can hold their Nerve till Apple reports tomorrow evening around 9pm UKT ? At the earliest, or thru till 9am on Friday or even on towards the middle of Friday ?

I'd expect us to continue Upwards towards say 2,735 for the SP 500.

We're left with scenarios that respect The Nodes applying to r.Uranus from 09:00hrs Friday 2nd Nov.

Just a case of deciding when people will Jump off this Bounce, before the Mid Term Elections.

At ONLY 0°25' separate the above mentioned square may be felt early.

Astro says Apple won't upset this Bounce. It is more likely to be people cashing in their profits before the Mid Term Elections kick in.

H

74
So here we are coming towards the Open of the US Market on Thursday 1st Nov.

Jupiter is in action with Chiron, and the Node in Grande Trine the former ending tonight at 17:45hrs UKT. Also in action Jupiter and r.Uranus in inconjunction powering on till early on the 8th Nov. Also Jupiter trine the Node till the 7th Nov.

The Nodes application to r.Uranus in square has been paused since early on Monday, and Jupiter has been having a field day.

No surprise, though I am a bit surprised, the SP 500 has touched around 2,735 recently and I think will again today before say 7pm today.

Apple Earnings just after 8pm UKT tonight. By then Jupiter has passed r.Chiron, and then tomorrow at 9am UKT r.Uranus throws the Anchors out.

Those big Drag Chains they tie on to ships. Then it is pretty well a race between Jupiter and r.Uranus to see if r.Uranus can get to the Nodes before Jupiter gets to him first. Sort of.

And the -VE gets there first at 6pm Tuesday UKT. So I VERY MUCH expect this current Rally to stall then fall back. To be falling back seriously before the Close in the USA tomorrow Friday.

Below 2,650 by next Tuesday 6pm UKT ?

H

75
Ok so the Main Markets have powered up this Week to Friday as I originally thought.

I thought they might have slowed a bit overnight but No.

The 08:45hrs UKT today has just passed and the Nodes have engaged again with r.Uranus and I'd expect that to generate a Pull Back thru till 17:57hrs next Tuesday 6th Nov.

As 'We've" shot up so fast the Pull Back could be in the order of -2.5% or so.

Now it is a straight race between the Greed of Jupiter r.Uranus, and the Karma of The Nodes and r.Uranus.

Quite a few commentators are laughing openly at Trumpy's "timely" +VE comments about his chat with Mr Xi. Real Jupiter inconjunct r.Uranus stuff.

I'd expect China to come out with a -VE rebuttal over the Weekend or first thing on the Chinese Monday 5th Nov.

I'd expect to see The Nodes r.Uranus square trip this Rally up now. And "We'll" stumble ahead. May NOT fall fall, but stumble.

I'd imagine they'd be glad if he lost a bit of power at the Elections.

H

76
Ok so some pretty Heavy Selling kicked in around 11:45hrs on the SP 500 Futures.

What comes now ?

Well some pretty heavy Drag Chains got thrown out the Window, or the deceleration 'Chute was activated at the Top of the Climb.

Don't forget that the strong +VE generated by Jupiter and r.Uranus in inconjunction till is still running. Meaning come late on Tuesday 6th Nov we'll begin to climb back.

Though it has to be drip feed territory. I'll be waiting till the 7th Nov before any serious Buying.

So "We" probably will Bounce lower. My feeling is that there shouldn't be wild swings as People know that things won't normalise till later on the 7th Nov when the Results are clear.

I think I said around -2.5% off the Top, and I also quoted 2,650.

I think we may well get down well below 2,650 by 17:57hrs next Tuesday 6th Nov UKT.

H

77
So as "We" come u^p to the Close in the USA let's try to make sense of this Cwazy Week.

That might help us get the next few days right.

1/ Really there is ONLY Two major things to understand.

Steadily building is Jupiter's inconjunction with r.Uranus. thrown in there too was the Grande Trine with The Node and r.Chiron.

That built and built in +VE strength all week.

Further, early on Monday the square between The Node and r.Uranus paused, even retreated a bit, until today at about 09:00hrs UKT.

Therefore Jupiter was able to Power up into today.

2/ Once The Node and r.Uranus has engaged again it was ONLY a matter of when, in my mind, that Jupiter ran head long into this square's Coat Hanger and got Dropped.

And so that happened with the SP 500 bouncing off 2,700. And 2,700 seems to be a Key support. We are coming towards the Close now at around 2,722.5.

Um ?

Err ?

78
So "We" went from nearly all +VE to about equally +VE verses -VE. And really that continues till 6pm Tuesday 6th Nov UKT.

I'd feel that the -VE strength of the square will just drag the SP 500 under. And if there are Key Supports such as 2,700 then "We" drop through them.

And I'd say 2,650 is a reasonable target.

"We" got to remember that Jupiter hasn't ended his buoyancy. So I think that the shape of today's reversal will be repeated on Monday and on Tuesday upto 6pm UKT.

Perhaps 2,765 - 2,700 = 65, with a 25 point Bounce. ie So from 2,765 roughly a 2.5% drop, with about a 1% retracement.

So on Monday similar from 2,725 a 2.5% drop and about a 1% retracement. 2,655 and bouncing back to about 2,683.

And on like that. Takes us down to the 2,600 level ?

Well ?

I think the fact that Jupiter is at "It" with r.Uranus and The Node may weaken their square.

So anything below my 2,650 level seems like it'd be time to book the profits, in my book.

But I feel the Down drag will be relentless until 6pm on the Tuesday.

An inescapable sensible Sell Off prior to an Unknown situation, that however, shouldn't change the US's Economic Outlook too much.

H

80
Although I am often too early with my Bets Friday's Sell Off came pretty well exact pretty well exactly when I said it would and it was GREAT GREAT to see some of my Spread Bets 200% up in just a few hours.

Of course that'd have been over 500% if I'd hung around. The SP 500 suddenly dropping off a very sharp rally up to 2,765 down to 2,700.

That was clever to spot that.

H