37
Heavy Selling today on the Main Markets. After Trump and Xi talking them Up over the Weekend.

Venus entering Scorpio and r.Mercury sort of caught in r.Uranus crosshairs ? Difficult to know but Venus in Scorpio would be fearful to an already weakened Wee Venus.

Tariffs have been delayed 3 months. Till March ? Would that be when Uranus re-enters stability loving Taurus ?

Closer to Home I feel "We'll" begin to rally again from about the 12th Dec. I'm sure I've explained my reasoning above but basically Cycles come and go, and from then till the early New Year it looks like they will be Coming.

Regards,

H

38
Sorry Nip. Loads of Action on the Main Markets need commented on.

OK So more serious Selling today on the Main Markets !! Which forces the question. Are there Buying opportunities now ?

With Mars completing the conjunction to Neptune, and Mercury turning direct and escaping r.Uranus next Tuesday 11th Dec I’d say definitely a +VE phase is due.

Set against that is that Head Wind generated by Neptune separating from Pluto till late Jan, but probably its Bull Traps remain set till well into March 2019.

Unhelpfully The Nodes turn direct briefly next Week and apply to r.Uranus. A –VE. But simply as it goes with Cycles a –VE phase has to turn to a +VE, and I think that moment is near. By next Tuesday 11th Dec 13hrs UKT.

So probably a Drip Feed LONG strategy is worth considering through till next Tuesday 11Th Dec lunchtime.

It is a fairly big Call as Uranus remains retro, and hard to know really what that is bringing even if it is temporarily in Aries.

So that is what I think and I think remains valid through into the very early New Year, when the stellium of Saturn, Sun, the Moon and Pluto will kill things off.

Helpful to see what the Technical Analysts say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgkLxNy2Vc0

H

39
Interestingly some Commentators trying to talk the Main US Markets lower.

It'll be interesting to see what Supports the Technical analyst give.

I feel "We" are crossing the Rapids just now and by around 13hrs next Tuesday 11th Dec UKT We should be back into Calm Water.

Already today Mars has cleared Neptune, and Mercury is direct. I'd imagine that poor Old Mercury still has to deal with r.Uranus till next Tuesday.

The Unknown is how r.Uranus is playing out. Usually when it is retro it drags the Markets, and also Neptune and Pluto are separating.

But as is the nature of Cycles the shorter term -VEs are turning +VE and We should enter a stable and +VE-ish phase mid next Week.

.......

Weekend EDIT.

So the European Markets were doing nicely until the US panicked. And now what ?

Definitely turning to the Technical Analysts to see what Support Levels come in.

Monday could certainly start Red, and it could run into Tuesday too. Hopefully at least stabilising.

Mercury is now applying to Jupiter, but still afflicted by r.Uranus till 13hrs Tuesday 11th Dec.

I'll be taking a punt over those first 36hrs Trading next Week to continue drip feeding Long Positions across the Main Markets.

The Unknown is how r.Uranus generally is playing out. Will Big Tech drag on and on till the 6th Jan when Uranus turns direct ?

Well it certainly won't be lighting the After Burner.

And Neptune Pluto separating is adding a Downside Risk, but I think We'll have a bit of a Rally into Xmas any day soon.

And I think I'll leave things like, which ever way things play out, till the early New Year is in sight, just after Xmas itself.

I'll set up new Thread then once the Analysis is done.

Have a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zyTKIjVw7M

H