13 by Tanit3333 Lack of attraction makes a lot of sense given the Venus-Saturn square symbolism. I can see how it suggests not being the ideal romantic interest. Was this person dishonest about their age or did it just bother you more with time? How soon after did you meet this person (was the 2 degree difference significant)? It is interesting how the chart showed the energies of the isolation during a pandemic in hindsight (which I interpreted as possible illness). I think this is another example where social media has presented itself as 11th house, IMO. I do think the 11th lords this rather than the 3rd in horary. Quote Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:35 am
14 by Caulfe We got on well online, with a few hickups ever now and then. But for the actual meeting it was pretty clear that her personality was very incompatible with mine. Of a bullying, and yes actually a dishonest nature when it all came down to it. I don't think the 2 degree was significant, although it was around give or take two months from the time the chart was cast that I begin talking quite seriously with her. Really quite interesting though, Tanit! Quote Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:10 pm