25 by Ouranos Hello Aelia, Hard to define a timeline with a Moon in Scorpio in the 4th as it brings emotional dramas along the way, but you find individuals who fight hard to achieve their goals (Mars ruled). Vedic Astrology uses planets as they move in the signs to show up important footsteps for the timeline. (One of the way) Moon = days Sun = months Jupiter or Saturn = years Here if we take the SunL1 and move it to conjunct MarsL9, it tells us that when the Sun will enter Aries next spring (which fits the 8th degree orb), something important or decisive will happen regarding this question. Cheers! Ouranos Blessings! Quote Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:41 am
phd supervisor 26 by aelia Hello Ourane, Well, if I understand this well, the chart does not tell when phd's completion will take place, but shows when my request will be approved... is that right? Does this chart indicate a ''happy end'', despite dramas, obstacles, misfortunes? Or, will this steep climb last ...''centuries'' ? Also, sth else I am curious about: does cazimi-planet's sign -here cancer - denote a feminine benefactor? Thanks for your readiness to help me Ourane! aelia Quote Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:39 pm
27 by Ouranos Well, if I understand this well, the chart does not tell when phd's completion will take place, but shows when my request will be approved... is that right? I don't feel comfortable enough to give you a time frame on this. Also, sth else I am curious about: does cazimi-planet's sign -here cancer - denote a feminine benefactor? You are talking about your 2nd chart here. Moon Cazimi indicates a need to 'recharge your battery' to start anew but at the same time, it is opposing SaturnL1 in 1st R. And the suggestion was to stay where you are as there would be issues of 'ownership' (Moon and Saturn in their own sign) or 'struggling to keep your legal status'. Kind regards, Ouranos Blessings! Quote Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:45 am
phd supervisor 28 by aelia Actually, I am referring to Mercury cazimi in Cancer of the first chart. Will my benefactor, who translates the light of Sun to Mars by square, be a helping woman? There is such a contact, indeed, that works out pretty well, for time being... Of course I am affraid of friction, because of the square ... That's my point here: can cazimi mercury in cancer denote an intellectual woman acting out the matter? I appreciate your help, Ourane! aelia Quote Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:39 am
29 by Ouranos Sorry, I was looking at the wrong chart. According to Lilly (CA, Chap11, p81) He says of Mercury "We may not call him either masculine of feminine, for he is either the one or other as joined to any planet, for in conjunction with a masculine planet, he becomes masculine (Sun here)... but of his own nature (Mercury is cold and dry= melancholic temperament and noble with the Sun)". And I would add, someone who physically resembles you (SunL1) Blessings! Quote Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:38 pm
phd supervisor 30 by aelia Very interesting description! Till now, there is a great intellectual affinity... Does cancerian nature of Mercury denote a mother-like/conservative figure or perhaps coming from a traditional field of intellect ? Any idea for square application? I guess it affects the relations among three planets Sun-Mercury-Mars, indicating rupture or disagreement... but the most gloomy possibility that worries me is what was mentioned about litigations... javascript:emoticon(':-cry') aelia Quote Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm
31 by Ouranos Sounds right with the intellectual affinity. Mercury is cold and dry - Sun is hot and dry and Mars can blow the whole thing apart with the square. And yes the Cancerian nature will leak its own nature to the relationship, like a kin soul, familiar nature. Litigations can arise when it comes to money and resources as Mercury rules the 2nd House and squares Mars in the 8th. No need to debate this over a trial but it will definitely be an issue here. Cheers! Ouranos Blessings! Quote Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:31 pm
phd supervisor 32 by aelia Thank you Ourane! You are so accurate on your interpretation! Even though my question of the chart did not contain time spanning of the completion, I would like to insist on this, just for my having a sense of direction. It could alleviate my impression that all this is not just a wishful thinking (matter of 11th house), but it's going to be definitely real! So, any other help/remark/contribution concerning the timing of this phd completion -if of course it's indicated by the chart- would be greatly appreciated... Regards! aelia Quote Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:07 pm
33 by Ouranos As I mentioned in a previous post, follow the SunL1 by transit around the signs as it will show footsteps in your development. Key moment: When Sun enters Aries next spring to conjunct Mars (your goal) activating the Sun-Mercury-Mars square. Blessings! Quote Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:14 pm
phd supervisor 34 by aelia I'll meditate on this Ourane , as I am a little bit slow on vedic astrology ! Always thankful! aelia Quote Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:23 pm