37 by ashwsh Thanks a lot! The option 2 date I had mentioned earlier, was Feb 8. And I'm glad that I didn't go ahead with it, as I was down with a cold and my brain hasn't been processing information well enough. And especially with Covid spreading, I’m sure examiner would have freaked out hearing me sniff every 15seconds. The test is in a couple of days. Worry is that the weather dept shows it as a snow day, I'm hoping the test does not get cancelled. I will keep you all posted. Regards Quote Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:52 pm
38 by ashwsh Hello All, I wanted to update that I finally passed the test. Thank you all so much! Even though since last night I have not been feeling too well physically. My lower back, and lower abdomen both hurt but cancelling the test was not an option for me. Mentally I felt so exhausted. I followed Ouranos’s advise, said ‘Om namah Shivaya’ and just focussed on the test and got it done with. Examiner was good too. I’m not sure if you all have seen Schitt’s creek. There is an episode in which David is giving his drive test, and the examiner has no interest in monitoring him. He is busy on his phone. Similarly my examiner was more focussed on looking outside the car…lol.. good for me especially unlike the last one, who watched me like a Hawk. Anyway I followed all rules, practised and now don’t have to give the test till I turn 80. Test started few mins in advance than the scheduled time. I am typing from my phone (was so excited about updating all of you) but will add the event chart in sometime. Edit: Here is the event chart. The test happened a few mins earlier than the scheduled time, not much different from the earlier chart. Just felt like sharing :-) https://postimg.cc/NLTFNPxC Last edited by ashwsh on Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total. Regards Quote Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:01 pm
39 by Ouranos Congratulations Ashwsh! Time to bring your kids for a ride! Ouranos Blessings! Quote Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:44 pm
40 by ashwsh Ouranos wrote:Congratulations Ashwsh! Time to bring your kids for a ride! Ouranos Thank you so much! Really appreciate your guidance on this matter. :-) PS: I added the event chart to my previous post. Regards Quote Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:37 am
41 by annadeer congratulations! i need to revise my moon void rules! edit: the Moon even though void still was going to aspect the natal Mercury and Neptune -- I take it that overruled the voc Last edited by annadeer on Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total. Quote Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:56 am
42 by Tanit3333 What fantastic news, ashwsh! The Moon is much closer to the ascendant in the revised event chart - a better placement. Quote Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:24 am
43 by ashwsh Thanks so much Tanit and Annadeer! really appreciate the time and effort you all took to provide input on this matter. Regards Quote Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:37 pm
44 by Ouranos I was reading in the paper today that in my province a candidate failed the written test 117 times! His first attempt was in October 2007 with a Mercury R at Perigee (closest to the Earth) in a low position. According to Meira Epstein on http://www.bear-star.com/articles/ Article - The Astrology of Abraham Ibn Ezra: Planets at Perigee and Apogee "The Hindu astrologers say that when a planet is in the high position, it is like a man riding on his horse, whereas in the low position it is like the slave walking on the road." Wishing this guy all the best on his 118th attempt! Blessings! Quote Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:36 pm
45 by annadeer haha ouranos, thank you for sharing i thought perigee-apogee only was considered for moon where can one find tables for other planets' perigee/apogee? Quote Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:23 pm
46 by Ouranos Annadeer, Perigee (closer)/Apogee (farther) is the astronomical view of planets in conjunction or opposition to the Sun. For example, Uranus, when Retrograde, is in opposition to the Sun. At the same time, it makes its closest approach to the Earth (called perigee) because the Earth sits in between Uranus and the Sun and making it appear at its brightest. For Mercury and Venus, this is when they are conjunct the Sun in a retrograde motion (inferior conjunction). Epstein explains that the planets do not move on a flat Planetary orbits but as spheres within spheres, and when further away from the earth they are reaching higher up towards the heavens. In other words, it is not only about distance from the earth but also about elevation – lower or higher. Thus, a planet in its orbital motion is seen as 'ascending' or 'descending' in its wheels in more than one way. Also explained in Ibn Ezra in The Beginning of Wisdom Chap.6 'When a planet is 90 degrees away from the beginning of its elevation then it is direct in its motion and the reason is that it is [in an] intermediate [position], and so is its light and the strength of its body. When a planet is less than 90 degrees away from the beginning of its elevation and moving towards it then it is ascending [in the wheel] and decreases in its motion and light and strength of body." Altitude defined by astronomy is "the angle between the object and the observer's local horizon. For visible objects, it is an angle between 0° and 90°. Azimuth (az.) is the angle of the object around the horizon, usually measured from true north and increasing eastward." Elevation, low or high of planets can be found in most softwares. For example, in Planetdance > right-click > Data. It seems to be an additional way to assess the planetary strength. Cheers! Ouranos Last edited by Ouranos on Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. Blessings! Quote Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:01 pm