What was this person doing that never shown up?

1
Hello, one of my friends wrote me yesterday asking me what this person was doing yesterday since he never came to the appointment they had planned. she told me that she wrote several messages but the person never answered but he was always online like ignoring their conversation.

Here is the chart

Image



I guess this person wanted to meet but Saturn couldn’t get into the expectations the Sun had. She said (sun) she can’t do nothing about it and that she really has a bad feeling with him, like “hate thing???, isn’t really the first time this happen. They are trying to meet to close a economic situation from the past.

Can I take into consideration the fact that his 3th house significator is conjunct with Venus that rules his 4th and 9th house to understand why did he never showed up or answer the messages?

All the comments are very welcome, thank you ♥???

2
I'm not any good at reading the "whys", but I can see that the other person (Saturn) will be willing to receive whatever is represented by Mercury. Moon translates between them although both planets are still a bit far from Saturn.

It isn't going to be easy (Moon opposite Saturn), but I guess if anyone or anything can help, this Mercury might. It can represent money (2nd), a friend (11th) or something about the 6th house (health/servant).

3
Saturn L1 and 12 in 12 combust by Sun. he suffers from insomnia.
Saturn also cadent (he is not where he is suppose to be, like to his appointment or behind his screen)
Moon L6 in 6 last opposing Mercury in 12 he was 'playing ghost', did not feel well and my guess is that he was enjoying deep sleep (MercuryL5 in 12).

Long shot!
Last edited by Ouranos on Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blessings!

5
Amelia, thank you so much for your feedback, I can’t imagine what it is, maybe a friend.

Ouranos, she said she imagined that was the situation, he has insomnia for a while since he is having many personal problems. Weird thing is that she said he was always “online??? and she hated felt ignored by him when it shouldn’t be like that, she tought he was talking with some other person, that’s why I saw his 3th house significator conjunct 4th and 9th house significator but I wasn’t sure if this really could mean something big in this case…. it can make lots of sense when you said he wasn’t really behind the screen haha, thank you for your help Ouranos.

Annadeer, let’s say they are in a very complicated moment of their relationship, been together for 10 years now and isn’t the first crisis.

6
I think the chart suggests the person was doing something self involved (Saturn in its own sign, which is a sign of Sun's detriment) without regard for the querent and so probably was online talking to other people in secret (turned 12/radical 6th). The ascendant-Saturn opp coupled with the approaching Moon-Saturn opp suggests the querent and quesited are likely going to have a big issue over this matter and emotions are going to get painful and Saturn will likely lack compassion and be hurtful.

I find it concerning that Jupiter in the house of the quesited is in aversion to the ascendant lord and aspecting Venus/Mars conjunct in the 5th. If this is a romantic relationship I would be concerned about cheating behavior unless there is a better indication for what this represents, such as hobbies that might explain it.

The T square with Moon-Saturn-Uranus is unstable and may suggest a good time to take a breather from one another for a short time or else there may be a break up that forces change.

7
A lot of things... I agree with Ouranos, he didn't sleep well, and he wasn't feeling well. But Jupiter in Pisces sextile Uranus and approaching a sextile with Mars/Venus also indicates something good was going on for him -- I think he was dealing with successful financial transactions, as Uranus is in his 2d and Venus/mars rule his 8th. Furthermore, the approaching sextile with Venus/Mars could indicate as Tanit says a love affair, but as they are in his 11th, could also just be he was going to hang out with friends or some wort of group.

I agree with Tanit that things don't look good for the relationship. I would go as far as to say that a breakup looks pretty likely.

8
William Lilly in Chap. XCII of CA says
"It's a received, generall Rule amongst those Artists that know the Cabalisticall Key of Astrologie, that if one Planet be Lord of the ascendant and twelfth house, that then the Sicknesse is more then naturall:
when Saturn is Lord of the ascendant and twelfth, and in the twelfth Retrograde, or in the 7th or eighth house in the same condition, and the Moon being Lady of the sixth, apply to Saturn, we constantly judge the party enquiring is Bewitched or Fore-spoken, or that an evill Spirit hath power over him, and that the Infirm will be sore oppressed and disturbed in his Fancy, if not distracted.
If the Lord of the ascendant be Combust, or infortunate in the twelfth, or joyned to the Lord of the twelfth, there may be great feare, that the party enquiring or enquired for is Inchanted or Bewitched, or else some evill Spirits doe hant him."
-----------------
Saturn in Rulership says he is home but Cadent, he was not doing what he says he was or what he was suppose to do.
Blessings!