How will the interview go?

1
I have an interview next week, and I have been prepping well for the position until I spoke with my sister, for some help with preparation for it but instead, she made me feel bad about myself. I know she means well, and this role for a category I used to handle 2 years ago and now I'm having a bit of a challenge recollecting all the situations/scenarios 2 years ago and still pretending in the interview that I'm in the current category manager for it. A sense of self-doubt has now creeped in with regards to this interview.
I asked how will my interview be next week and honestly I do not see it as good at all based on this chart.
I'm Mercury and my new job is mercury and both are in Pisces and debilitated. I feel so crappy once more seeing this. I read somewhere, the 7th house is for the interview, and it is crowded, so there is competition. 7th house ruler/Jupiter conjuncts Mercury in 5 units, which makes sense, I have my interview in 5 days
Moon and mercury opposition is obviously present my state of mind. I just see so many oppositions from the moon, nothing seems good in this chart :-(
https://i.postimg.cc/L5PcQqr5/inte.jpg

I also made the event chart, which seems better than the horary chart...
https://postimg.cc/jWc7Rq17
Alteast both I and the job both are exalted

ok..now going back to prep for the interview...thank you! :,
Regards

2
The event chart is pretty fantastic (although not perfect). The ascendant lord is exalted in the house of its Joy and with the PoF and Moon entered a sign of Jupiter and is trining the ascendant lord. One of the best influences you can get is a Moon-Sun trine. There are malefics angular is the main issue, especially Saturn since Mars is mitigated a bit by Venus. I would think maybe someone on the interview panel might give you a hard time but that is a very strong and good time. It's hard to say for sure without the natal of course.

The horary is also emphasizing the 7th house, which I normally see more as the interview panel versus competition. Mercury is debilitated but it is also received by its lord who is super strong and dignified and a benefic, which should help. I think there is some promise to the chart in spite of the opposition and applying full Moon. The full Moon likely shows the position is significant and could show some sort of turning point for you in your career. If you don't get this job it should at least help direct you in what it is that you want. Since Mercury is debilitated, I would prepare extra and think about clear and defined goals you might have for the job. Don't just focus on what you have done but on what is relevant to this job in particular. Keep in mind that although Mercury is essentially poor it is also angular, which makes it accidentally dignified. This can show someone who lacks some experience but may get "lucky" in spite of that. The horary chart does obviously show challenges but the event chart is very strong. It is interesting that in both charts the ascendant lord is with the PoF. I would consider that a good sign.

3
Hello Ashwsh,

to be honest, I have some doubts as to your first (horary)
question.

Do you really want to know how the interview will be, or
do you want to know whether you will get the job in the
end?

The problem with your question is that the interview could
be the best at all, but nevertheless - and for any reasons -
they could and would decide against you and your job.

4
Thank you, Tanit so very much! As always you help guide me and in this have alleviated some of my stress. You point it out right I should also prepare how I can add value by being a part of this organization.


johannes susato, thank you so much for your input as well. Since I got off an argument with my sister the very same day, the interview 'going well' was a top-of-mind concern (I felt so underprepared), hence the question.
Having said that, there will be a couple of more rounds after this (only if I clear the one next week) and I also have interviews at a few other places. Perhaps I just want to take baby steps in this job search, instead of reaching the verdict directly :-)
Regards

5
Tanit3333 wrote:The event chart is pretty fantastic (although not perfect). The ascendant lord is exalted in the house of its Joy and with the PoF and Moon entered a sign of Jupiter and is trining the ascendant lord. One of the best influences you can get is a Moon-Sun trine. There are malefics angular is the main issue, especially Saturn since Mars is mitigated a bit by Venus. I would think maybe someone on the interview panel might give you a hard time but that is a very strong and good time. It's hard to say for sure without the natal of course.

The horary is also emphasizing the 7th house, which I normally see more as the interview panel versus competition. Mercury is debilitated but it is also received by its lord who is super strong and dignified and a benefic, which should help. I think there is some promise to the chart in spite of the opposition and applying full Moon. The full Moon likely shows the position is significant and could show some sort of turning point for you in your career. If you don't get this job it should at least help direct you in what it is that you want. Since Mercury is debilitated, I would prepare extra and think about clear and defined goals you might have for the job. Don't just focus on what you have done but on what is relevant to this job in particular. Keep in mind that although Mercury is essentially poor it is also angular, which makes it accidentally dignified. This can show someone who lacks some experience but may get "lucky" in spite of that. The horary chart does obviously show challenges but the event chart is very strong. It is interesting that in both charts the ascendant lord is with the PoF. I would consider that a good sign.
Hi Tanit,

I got done with my interview today and I'm really not sure how it went. The team was nice and friendly. The girl on the panel did give me a tough time, but she was friendly. When I'm nervous, I stammer a bit, and that may show my lack of experience. I'm really not sure if I will make it through the next round. I will keep you posted if I hear back from the organization again.

Regards
Regards

6
It sounds like the horary described the interview pretty well considering Mercury lords communications and was debilitated and you had trouble communicating (stammering). The horary itself may not answer whether or not you get the job and might be focused on the interview, like Johannes said.

I usually find interview event times for the an interview (when only one interview is necessary) to be be pretty accurate for whether or not there is an offer (regarding if they are positive or negative) but if this has multiple interviews it might be more complicated. Good luck. I recently had an interview where the Moon was besieged and I kind of knew ahead of time things would go bad and I was right (and it was nothing I could have controlled). In this case the chart is very positive. I hope you are surprised in the end.

7
Tanit3333 wrote:It sounds like the horary described the interview pretty well considering Mercury lords communications and was debilitated and you had trouble communicating (stammering). The horary itself may not answer whether or not you get the job and might be focused on the interview, like Johannes said.

I usually find interview event times for the an interview (when only one interview is necessary) to be be pretty accurate for whether or not there is an offer (regarding if they are positive or negative) but if this has multiple interviews it might be more complicated. Good luck. I recently had an interview where the Moon was besieged and I kind of knew ahead of time things would go bad and I was right (and it was nothing I could have controlled). In this case the chart is very positive. I hope you are surprised in the end.
Hi Tanit,

I passed the round of interview I sat for yesterday. Now on to the next round. It is an assignment. But I feel so tired and exhausted with this hiring process now. I am also now having second thoughts about the company now. The interviewer felt some things, which has me a bit worried about the future of the company.

Anyway, I will still do the assignment. But this will have to be a hard thought if I really want to join this company.

Thanks so much!

Regards
Ashwsh
Regards

8
Ashwh - If you are offered the position it might be a good idea to consider asking a horary specifically whether or not accepting would be a positive fit for you. I call them "stay or go" horaries and I use them whenever I make a job change and have given readings to others with them. I always find them to be helpful and accurate. I had a professional horary reader do one for me quite a while ago too and it was helpful.

You analyze the 1st house as the current condition of affairs for yourself and the 10th lord for the quality of the current job. You look to the 7th as where you would be in the alternate position and the 4th lord as the quality of new job. I also look at the 2nd lord versus the 8th and you could look at the 11th and 5th as gains from work. That way you can weigh the pros and cons of each choice.