Will I be able to go home and see P? (Updated with outcome)

1
This is about a home trip much looked forward to, delayed a few times due to COVID restrictions. When I cast this chart, I had just secured air tickets and hotel stays.

This seems like a straightforward chart. The home trip is happening (conjunction of the Moon and the lord of the 4th in the 4th). I will see P (Saturn the lord of the 4th collects our significators with great reception).

Question, though: I wonder what many harsh conjunctions and a heavy Saturnian/Aquarian influence might mean.

What do you see? What is your experience?

https://imgur.com/zKq4Da2

Venus, the 7th lord, describes P well. P is quite Venusian and aquarian, very intellectual and artistic.
Last edited by AmeliaS on Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

2
MAL1 and VEL7 Angular and the MO L9 in 4 applying to unite everybody together.

The Moon in Aquarius indicates a desire for freedom while respecting the rules and regulations.
Strong emotional importance and attachment to your roots and the significators in Saturn rulership may indicate some kind of obligation or a formal visit. But all significators are Direct and Fast. So you willingly put your foot forward in the matter.

MR between MA and JU in 5th. You may return home with some gifts.

MoonL9 in 4th. The 4th is the 8th of 9th signals the anguish of leaving.
Safeguard recommendations: The closure of a travel agency (check your contact phone numbers). Travel restrictions because of the new variant.(Backup your passport and documents.).

Besides that, enjoy! And wishing you all the best!

Post-edit: Moon will last conjunct Saturn in 4. Looks like a re-union ending up with a separation (not in a negative way, simply the nature of Moon and Saturn)

Ouranos
Last edited by Ouranos on Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blessings!

4
Thanks, Ouranos. Yes, there are gifts that I have to deliver that are long overdue. I even had to set a reminder for nearer the time because otherwise I will easily forget.

And yes, I will have to come back to my current country after the visit (separation).

On your advice, I will backup my documents before I go.

About the issue with the travel agency you observed: due to COVID, my home country would temporarily shut down flight routes if they met certain conditions. So that's a risk I'm running. There are lots of flights, though, even if this one got cancelled. I'm still confident I'll be able to fly.

You have always been able to tease out details I wasn't aware of.

Johannes: interesting. What in the chart led you to this question? P is someone I promised to visit and would probably like if I was single. We enjoy warm, and sometimes frequent, text correspondence. Our spouses know everything though and are comfortable with us talking and we have never crossed any boundary.
Last edited by AmeliaS on Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

5
Whether you go back to your home country for ever or only for a visit, this
flight is a long distance flight, a voyage, so signified by the Moon, lady of
the 9th.

Her tight application to the conjunction with your Mars is a very strong
testimony for your flight to your home country.

I asked because of your animated description of P, and so I leave P to the
7th house and its lady Venus. as you did it for yourself.

Seeing the light of Mars (you) translated by Venus to Saturn (lord 4), it is
another hint for your coming home.

But this is, as you mentioned above, also a collection of the ligt of your
Mars and P's Venus by Saturn. And this testimony signifies your meeting
with P in my opinion.

So yes, you'll fly home and you shall meet with P.

8
Amelia wrote
And yes, I will have to come back to my current country after the visit (separation).
Good point Amelia! This is what the last aspect to SaturnL4 means.
There is an expiry date to your question as you are subject to a schedule with your trip.
Blessings!

9
Outcome: Both Ouranos and Johannes were right! Yes, I did get to go home and see P as planned.

Remember when Ouranos said,
Ouranos wrote:MAL1 and VEL7 Angular and the MO L9 in 4 applying to unite everybody together.
This got interesting playing out. Due to some unforeseen circumstances myself and P didn't get to go out on a coffee date as I had wanted. But we did see each other a couple of times with "everybody together" and had nice rapport.

He and I also texted lots.
Last edited by AmeliaS on Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

11
I'd like to add a couple of points as Ouranos mentioned possible problems with documentation. He was spot on.

(1) The lab that did my COVID test sent the result to a wrong email address and then ignored me when I demanded it. I ended up showing up at their door just before I was due to fly just to have them blame me for pestering them! I paid almost 200USD for the test. I later found out from the receipt they misspelt the email address but decided against confronting them. :???:

(2) At the airport there was a hassle about wether my COVID test was acceptable due to a term used on the document that deviated a little from my home country's standard. The air-hostess told me my country was very strict about everything. Eventually I was able to fly but that gave me a real scare. Not the lab's fault though because my home country was the one being ridiculous. Poor air-hosts and air-hostesses were clearly stressed to their very limits, manpower-wise and mentally.