Admission

1
Hello People,

I have an issue that is giving me a lot of tension the last few days. 2 weeks ago, I went to the neighbouring school (School -1) for my son's admission to the elementary school. While doing the paperwork, I saw an after-care teacher having an outburst on another child. I do not know the reason behind the yelling but it left a bad impression on me and my son was in tears hearing the yelling. The school principal has no jurisdiction with respect to the daycare, hence my request to her was to transfer my son to another school close (School -2) since daycare is an important part of my son’s life. With regards to all the yelling that I witnessed at the school, I called child care services to look into the matter.
Now, School-2 says they cannot accommodate my son as they are capped and it worries me since the daycare of School-1 is not safe and School-2 has no space. Other schools are not within walkable distance for me. I have requested the trustee of the school board to help me, who in turn wants me to have a discussion of the Superintendent of Education. However, after so much back & forth, I do see much hope here.
I asked if my son would go to School - 2? as the daycare matter with School-1 could take very long to get resolved.
Let's look at the chart, I'm mercury and so is my son (5th house). The elementary school would be the 3rd house from 5th, Jupiter. School-1 would be Jupiter and would School 2 be Saturn (4th from 5th).
Jupiter is exalter but combusted by the Sun, Sun is the 12th house ruler for my son, so there are hidden circumstances here. and I see me/moon butting heads with Saturn with a Square.
Sorry Honestly, I'm drawing a blank right now looking at the chart as my brain just keeps worrying about the issue I'm witnessing at hand.
Here is the chart
https://postimg.cc/LgmHPjGj

thank you so much
Regards

2
I actually think Saturn represents the current school that isn't the one wanted and Jupiter is the other school (the one wanted, in the house of hopes). The symbolism using the reverse makes no sense since there is dislike about the behavior of the school and there is a square between them and Moon-Saturn are naturally not well suited for one another.

The Sun might represent someone who comes to aid but I don't like that the Moon is fixed in the 12th and Saturn is also fixed, as is the ASC lord. I think there should be a change given the Sun/Moon sextile and Moon/Jupiter sextile with translation of light but there may be delay and difficulty given Saturn's angularity and fixed position and it is malefic towards the Moon without reception. Sextiles are weak and Jupiter is combust. Moon is accidentally debilitated and close to the nodes.

Fixed indicators show lack of change so it would be difficult to see progress right away but I don't think you can ignore the Sun/Jupiter influence entirely.

3
Tanit3333 wrote:I actually think Saturn represents the current school that isn't the one wanted and Jupiter is the other school (the one wanted, in the house of hopes). The symbolism using the reverse makes no sense since there is dislike about the behavior of the school and there is a square between them and Moon-Saturn are naturally not well suited for one another.

The Sun might represent someone who comes to aid but I don't like that the Moon is fixed in the 12th and Saturn is also fixed, as is the ASC lord. I think there should be a change given the Sun/Moon sextile and Moon/Jupiter sextile with translation of light but there may be delay and difficulty given Saturn's angularity and fixed position and it is malefic towards the Moon without reception. Sextiles are weak and Jupiter is combust. Moon is accidentally debilitated and close to the nodes.

Fixed indicators show a lack of change so it would be difficult to see progress right away but I don't think you can ignore the Sun/Jupiter influence entirely.
Thank you, Tanit for the feedback.
This incident just threw me off the last few days. Can't remember when I felt so disoriented the last time. However, late last night Superintendent of education called me (after I wrote an email to him) to assure me that he would help provide admission to my son in any of these schools and his year won't be wasted. He is hoping School-1's daycare issue to be addressed and closed before September and if not School-2 would take him in. So now it will be just waiting and watching for me. And we will know in a few months how things pan out.

Thanks so much!
Regards
Regards

4
Ashwsh,

Lots of Fixity in this chart suggesting a lack of change as pointed out by Tanit.

Watch the motion of ME, JU and SA
Mercury goes R May 11th
Goes back D June 4th while SA goes R on June 5th. You should see some development around this date or an important decision to make.
JU R July 29th

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

5
Ouranos wrote:Ashwsh,

Lots of Fixity in this chart suggesting a lack of change as pointed out by Tanit.

Watch the motion of ME, JU and SA
Mercury goes R May 11th
Goes back D June 4th while SA goes R on June 5th. You should see some development around this date or an important decision to make.
JU R July 29th

Best to you,
Ouranos
Thank you Ouranos!
So when I escalated the issue to the trustee of the school board, she did help me. So in this case she could be considered the sun. She said I should be careful ending my son to home school, the daycare teacher could have friends there and may harm my son.
That leaves me confused is when you say fixity, do you mean no change and my son would still go to the home school?
Regards

6
Hello ashwsh,

When the trustee told you 'the daycare teacher could have friends there and may harm my son.' do you realize how disconnected this person's answer is. Any place, teacher, daycare person who does not take the well-being of a child as their top priority does not understand the mission they have in life. Even if it was not my child, if I witnessed someone doing any harm to a child, I would stand up in front of that bully.
A proper answer would be to investigate that person and make the necessary corrections.
Moon in Taurus (Exalted) in the 12th squares Saturn (Rulership and Angular in the 10th) and conjunct Mercury (you and your son). Confidential channels and private dealings should not be a way to deal this matter. Voice your concern higher up (sextile SU) if needed. Even if the MO is in a subordinate position in the 12th, you are fully entitled to have clear answers to your concern (Exalted).
And move to school #2 if you feel it is the best option. The Fixity here could represent stumbling blocks or administrative paperwork to fill in that could represent a delay in the process.

Best to you and your child and please keep us updated,
Ouranos
Blessings!

7
I hope child care services also steps up to make sure the environment is safe. Thank goodness ashwsh is so proactive to try to fix this problem, whether or not her child will be at the location. What a sad state of affairs. Some people just should not be working with kids. :(

9
Update: During the last few weeks, I went out on my street and collected feedback on the daycare at this School. I also met parents at the community centre and all these people said they did not have good reviews of the daycare centre at this school. They have either dropped out or not chosen to enrol kids. But no formal complaint they put in for the centre.

And while a lot of the parents have been fortunate to put family support or have kids that are now all grown up, my situation is not the same. I would still need a daycare for my child if I need to continue working.

Hence based on this conversation I had with the parents, I sent a note to the school board further expressing my reservations about the admission to this school. Also given I decided not to keep myself anonymous for the complaint with child care services, I really don't want to jeopardize the safety of my child by sending him to the daycare at this school.
Hoping to receive a positive response from the board. I won't be able to live with myself if any harm happens to my child on the back of this issue.

On the back of my note, the Trustee who was helping me here has nudged the supervisor to make the transfer to the School. Given today schools are closed hopefully some good movement happens on this matter tmrw or in the coming few weeks.

Regards
Ashwsh
Regards

10
More update: So Supritendant has finally agreed to transfer my child to school -2. I will do the paperwork next week and finally, make the shift.
I also followed up on the complaint I made to the Child care, seems the daycare was issued a non-compliant and was asked to take necessary steps to show the improvement/change made at the facility. Details being confidential were not shared with me, however, with non-compliance, their licence renewal for the next few years could become difficult. While The principal of school 1 said that daycare is being watched and being closely surveilled by the ministry of education and child care., it still does not give me full satisfaction or assurance that anything was done to take care of those kids there at that daycare, how safe they are, but now the case has been closed and nothing more can be done.

Thank you so much everybody on this forum for your support on this matter.
Regards

11
They lived happily and had many children...
Thank you for the update ashwsh and bravo for your persistence!
Can you please follow up on what will happen May 11th when Mercury goes Retrograde? Just curious...

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

12
Ouranos wrote:They lived happily and had many children...
Thank you for the update ashwsh and bravo for your persistence!
Can you please follow up on what will happen May 11th when Mercury goes Retrograde? Just curious...

Best to you,
Ouranos
Sure will do..thank you :-)
Regards