13 by ashwsh Tanit3333 wrote:Ashwsh - I'm not really seeing a different answer to your question than the previous chart. Moon in the 11th house of salary/gains from work is prohibited from reaching Jupiter by Saturn, the 2nd lord, fixed in the 2nd, via square. The Moon applies to Saturn next before it can reach Jupiter, asc lord. Delays. It is unlikely to mean "forever" but now would be time for patience and persistence in your efforts. That which you want to be achieved will require a lot of work (Saturn). Saturn rewards patience, hard work and not taking shortcuts. Thanks, Tanit. I really wonder why these things take so long for me :-(. I am not sure how to check the indication of time but the square between Saturn and the moon is 7units, which means it could mean anywhere between 7months / and 7 years. I don't know if I will survive this job for the next 7 years...lol.. Regards Quote Mon May 02, 2022 1:22 pm
14 by Tanit3333 Ashwsh - perhaps you are going through Saturn profection years? They occur in double years that are not fun but are always preceded with a Jupiter year to hopefully make things easier. Often they represent a time of difficulty and frustration. Saturn transits and returns can feel this way too - like something is taking "forever." Don't give up hope. I think with Jupiter and Venus conjunct Scheat right now, it is especially easy to get pulled into a pit of despair. That has been a recurring theme this week for many people I have spoken to. It's appropriate it is mental health awareness month. Quote Mon May 02, 2022 11:16 pm
15 by ashwsh Tanit3333 wrote:Ashwsh - perhaps you are going through Saturn profection years? They occur in double years that are not fun but are always preceded with a Jupiter year to hopefully make things easier. Often they represent a time of difficulty and frustration. Saturn transits and returns can feel this way too - like something is taking "forever." Don't give up hope. I think with Jupiter and Venus conjunct Scheat right now, it is especially easy to get pulled into a pit of despair. That has been a recurring theme this week for many people I have spoken to. It's appropriate it is mental health awareness month. Hi Tanit, As always, thanks so much for the feedback. I'm going through a Mars profection year, however being a Virgo Ascendant, Mars rules my 3rd and 8th house. Perhaps the last time I got it, I remember it being a very frustrating time as well. I was dissatisfied with my job and continuously haggled with my boss. However, in my personal life, I got engaged at the beginning of the year and married at the almost end of the same period. Somewhere 2/3rd of the period I got my dream job (even though it didn’t pay well). Jupiter profection which followed after, I don’t recollect much in details, however, I do remember some of my financial worries went away during that time. I felt more at peace and settled. I feel that Mars profection year is making me restless, and feisty too, given that Mars sits in my first house natally I’m not sure what chart type is best when reading transits, however, on mars right now I going through my 6th and moon through my 10th house based. Not sure what means https://postimg.cc/rKTBSHWH Regards Quote Fri May 06, 2022 1:50 pm