is my business partner involved with the sex scandal?

1
Hello! I hope everyone is having a good day, I came here because I’m a big situation, I have a medium fashion company and my business partner the one who I created part of the company is now involve in a big sexual scandal, I have tried to talk in diferent times with him but it’s been impossible. The only time we can barely talk he said that he wasn’t and that he was struggling with a family and children thing. I deeply care about him, and I know him since we were kinds, that’s why I can’t believe in something like this… But I still having constants thoughts about it, because if that’s the case I don’t want to do a communicate where I support him but also giving him my back

Here is the chart:

Image


I’m taking him as the 7th house because he is business partner (I’m having here a doubt because he is in my 5th house, shouldn’t he being in his turned 5th house? .. well, assuming radical 5th house also works, he is being combust by the sun, both of them in cancer, ruler of the 5th house again. Is this some kind of statement to know that he is involved in this whole situation?

Also, I would like to ask, can planets in the first house represent different people? Or it represents me? Because in that case what is the paper of the moon here? That I’m not seeing things as they should? Or that someone close to me is the person involved?


Thank you for your help ????

3
I don’t know answer but suggest to look at detriment Mars in Taurus which ruling triplicity of signs where Sun, Mercury, Venus and Moon. Mars ruling 9th of legal cases and in 2nd might cause money losses.

Moon is approaching Sun-Mercury with trine and reception in Cancer, which promising positive outcomes.

Interesting is Sun combusting Mercury where Sun ruling 6th – is some employee involved, maybe secret enemy while Mercury also triplicity ruler of 12th?

Also own business is 4th house, Mercury is ruling again.

4
Moon is approaching Sun-Mercury with trine and reception in Cancer, which promising positive outcomes
This would be true if the Sun lorded the ascendant and didn't combust Mercury, which is not only important as a significator for the business partner but also for this specific question type. It is concerning it is combust in the 5th house. You could argue that an afflicted Mercury would show the rumor is false but there are too many other things that line up with a true rumor:

1. Ascendant lord in the 1st
2. Moon angular
3. Moon trine Sun
4. Dispositor of Moon in an angle
5. The Moon previously aspected a malefic (Mars) and next applies to a benefic (Sun)

The rules can be contradictory though. For example, bad reports will be proved false if the ascendant lord is a benefic and in the 1st house (true here). Moon conjunct Neptune is arguably an affliction and could say the same. And, again Mercury afflicted (combust) would say the same. Since Mercury is combust the matter might be better kept secret. Lilly may be changing the rules based on whether the rumor is good or bad. In times like these it would be helpful for Deb's input, since she's a Lilly expert.

I don't use this method often because I don't ask these types of questions or receive them from others but just thought I would share Lilly's methods. If it were just my own techniques, I would look especially at the condition of the quesited and here it looks suspicious to me. Ultimately, it is up to the astrologer to make sense of the symbolism.

5
Just to add a few comments here.

Mercury (Lord of your business partner) is conjunct Fixed Star Procyon often involved in sexual scandals.
Consider some famous cases: Bill Cosby, Monica Lewinsky and O. J. Simpson who all have Mercury at this position.

The Part of Knowledge, True or False (ASC + MO - ME) is at 21 Scorpio 21 conjunct Fixed star Unukalhai (Nature of Mars/Saturn) and the Ruler of the Part Mars was last aspected by the Moon. (trad.)
Blessings!

6
I should mention too that the Moon is conjunct Markab, an important fixed star that is considered malefic and of the energy of Mars and Mercury. It often represents being good at business but being vain and having and making poor judgment/decisions. It might show that despite any controversy, the business does OK but I would avoid rash decisions. It can also suggest imprisonment so hopefully the business partner didn't do anything illegal.

????

7
Thank you so much always for your time.

I consider this difficult to deal with because it’s probably the reputation of someone being doubted. I didn’t want to cast the Horary Chart but at the end, I wanted to have some clarity. I’m dealing with this and the communication team the softest way we can and without taking any kind of hard decisions or harsh statements. He talked to me about the situation, he said he wasn’t involved in that, that he hasn’t been present because he is having a big legal situation with his ex wife and kids and some money issues and probably he is going to lose a lot of money. He is also feeling quite “burnt??? with his daily life, even feeling sick. He is working now with the press to clear everything and in any case if this goes to the court, he can deal with that. He sounded honest and very exhausted too. Let’s see how it goes. Thank you again.