Will I be able to make a permanent home here?

1
The management at work is trying to put in place a relocation programme and I am worried if I would be relocated (which I don't want). So, I pulled a chart and asked:

Will I be able to make a permanent home in my current country?
Image
My take:

I love that the Moon is being received by exaltation by the ascendant lord and fourth lord, Jupiter, who is himself in the 4th house. I also like the how strong the Moon is.

The problem is the Moon-Sun sextile in the middle. Seems like job does get in between! It opposes Jupiter, too.

Although we can say Jupiter collects Sun and Moon and there is also reception between Jupiter and Sun...

The hour lord is Mars, rendering the chart radical. In fact, the chart describes the situation so well, I didn't even need to check to know it is valid.

I am quite puzzled. What do you see?

I remember Bonatti saying that an aspect with reception "trumps" an aspect without, so the aspect without reception cannot prevent an aspect with reception. This is also a sextile which I think could be less difficult that a square or opposition.

I'm interested to hear your expertise and experience.

I will come back and update whenever I know more. Thanks.

2
If "relocation" means to go back to your home country, the signifcators would
be:
Jupiter for your home country
Moon, then, for yourself
the Sun, lord of the 9th, for your current dwelling abrod

The sextile between you (the essentially dignified Moon) and the accidentally
dignified Sun in his elevation would signify that you could stay abroad, i.e. at
your actual location, just as you wish.

The position of the Sun, elevated upon the MC, is another testimony for the
working place abroad.
______________________________________________________________
P.S. Could it be that the management is thinking that they would do you a favour
by a relocation (if that means back to your home country)?

3
Hello Amelia,

A Ruler of the ASC R (Jupiter) indicates that you are not sure what the next step will be regarding your question. Not ready to look ahead yet so to speak.
And MercuryL10 in 10 - R, Peregrine, Combust, Angular and Antiscia Jupiter does not help to see clearly the future of your position at work.
And I am not sure either of the movement in this matter, whether it is a stay or go back to your country involved.
This Friday, Mercury will be Cazimi with the Sun where your strong Moon applies by sextile. You should be able to see more clearly what lies ahead.
But maybe you can clarify your question.

Ouranos
Blessings!

4
Johannes: Your choice of significators makes so much sense. Thank you for this take. The Sun is the 9th lord indeed and yes, what I worry about is that in the end I will be forced to go back to my home country.

Well, the management is feeling like they are doing something good for the company. Their intention is not ill; though I'm not quite sure they have the staff's wishes or wellbeing in mind. In fact, I think they don't.

Ouranos: I understand. And I just now remember Tanit said charts with a querent retrograde might be problematic. :D I will definitely update once the matter clears up a bit.

Thanks, Johannes and Ouranos!

7
Oh, WJ, good question. I did notice the mercury combust and retrograde; I just ain't sure what it adds to the analysis so I stick to the Moon and Jupiter. I kind of felt like what Ouranos said,
Ouranos wrote:MercuryL10 in 10 - R, Peregrine, Combust, Angular and Antiscia Jupiter does not help to see clearly the future of your position at work.
To me the state of Mercury is more descriptive rather than predictive, because this is exactly what is happening.