13 by Calli There is no one size fits all. You can either take the simple way and use 4th as the outcome of the question. Or you can use turned chart for the job. To me the 11th spells decision by committee and that fits and confirms its the right road. So, I used the simple method because I dont complicate if I dont have to. But even if you decide it’s a career move, not job, it still takes you down the path of dead end because the fourth from 10th is Leo. If you follow that down, it also dead ends. All roads lead to rome. But as I said, its an old chart. Life doesn’t stand still. Quote Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:37 pm
14 by Wisdom Joy Amelia, using your analysis here. The moon's next impact is Venus which is a conjunction with mutual reception. it also happens to be the role and the outcome. additionally, it can be considered a transfer of light. Thank you! WJ Quote Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:16 pm
15 by Wisdom Joy Update: I was called earlier this morning, I was invited to interview!!! Thank you! WJ Quote Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:26 pm
16 by ashwsh Wisdom Joy wrote:Update: I was called earlier this morning, I was invited to interview!!! This is fantastic..good luck! Regards Quote Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:32 pm
17 by Wisdom Joy Update: I got it- they called earlier!!! I guess you can’t combust yourself. Thank you! WJ Quote Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:42 am
18 by Ouranos Congrats Wisdom Joy! Good luck in your future plans for a new beginning. Blessings! Quote Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:49 am
19 by Wisdom Joy Huge thank you!! This should be very helpful for a new job!! They also told me I was the youngest in history. Huge accomplishment! Thank you so much for providing your insights, your reading was a huge catalyst in me applying. Thank you! WJ Quote Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:54 am
20 by AmeliaS Wisdom Joy wrote: I guess you can’t combust yourself. A great example to be filed for future reference. And congrats! I am so excited for you! Quote Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:50 am
21 by Wisdom Joy Thank you!! also found out im one of the youngest in history to be appointed so super elated! Thank you! WJ Quote Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:31 am