Helping to get to the root of a creative block?

1
So I've been blocked creatively for many years in certain ways, and for long and complex reasons I have reason to believe that if I can "access" certain inner energies the block will be released.

I know this is an unusual use of horary, but I'm trying to see whether it can explain how to access these energies.

So I'll call this pool of energy E. E I believe has to do with my unconscious and the past, possibly including various trauma.

Also for complex reasons I have signified E with Lord 8. When I asked, Lord 8 was Saturn, which also represented E the last time I inquired using horary about it, which was quite some time ago. I view this as confirming my choice.

The question is: how to access E?

I represent myself as Lord 1 and the Moon.

1 is Gemini, so Lord 1 is Mercury. 8 is Capricorn, and Lord 8 as already mentioned is Saturn.

Mercury is in the 8th house already -- so somehow already in the right ballpark,and already ruled by Saturn. But Saturn itself is in the 9th house.

The Moon is in Leo, which is Saturn's detriment.

So perhaps the part of me represented by Mercury 'loves' E and the part of me represented by the Moon dreads/hates it?

I don't see any aspects by which Mercury applies to Saturn.

The Moon is separating from an opposition with Saturn 3 degrees ago, and it would square Saturn by December 20, but before then it applies to Venus, presumably frustrating that?

So what might this horary be trying to say about how I can "get to Saturn" or access E? Is it impossible?

I might be able to get there using minor aspects... but this is usually a no-no in horary, right? Through minor aspects, Neptune is quintile Mercury in 36 minutes, and Neptune is semi-sextile Saturn in 1.54 degrees. But I'm not sure what that indicates. If it's true, the way to E maybe through what Neptune represents... i.e. something intuitive & mystical, presumably.
Image

2
Some time has gone, did you succed in removing your block?

This horary shows that you and creativity are ruled by the same lord Mercury. It is peregrin and bad placed in house 8. And it has just become free of sunbeams. Maybe now it can be seen clearly? There is a conjunction with Venus the natural significator of art and creativity. Venus is still under sunbeams but in her triplicity and therefor stronger. She is under command of Saturn also and the aspect is separating so she is not of much help. She is in the term of Mercury so there is another connection between the two.

Mercury himself is in the term of Jupiter lord of the 7th house of wives, husbands and “any other people??? (also known enemies!) and lord of the 11th house also, the house of friends, mentors and patrons. Maybe people of this kind can help you to get to the root of your creative block.

3
Georgius wrote:Some time has gone, did you succed in removing your block?
Well, something seems to be changing but it's too early to say still.
This horary shows that you and creativity are ruled by the same lord Mercury.
You mean ruled by Saturn? Mercury & Venus are in Capricorn...
It is peregrin and bad placed in house 8. And it has just become free of sunbeams. Maybe now it can be seen clearly? There is a conjunction with Venus the natural significator of art and creativity. Venus is still under sunbeams but in her triplicity and therefor stronger. She is under command of Saturn also and the aspect is separating so she is not of much help. She is in the term of Mercury so there is another connection between the two.

Mercury himself is in the term of Jupiter lord of the 7th house of wives, husbands and “any other people??? (also known enemies!) and lord of the 11th house also, the house of friends, mentors and patrons. Maybe people of this kind can help you to get to the root of your creative block.
This last is a fascinating suggestion. Someone else mentioned this to me a couple of days ago. So quite the interesting coincidence. I will definitely give it some deep consideration.

4
Georgius wrote:This horary shows that you and creativity are ruled by the same lord Mercury.
bluepeppers wrote:You mean ruled by Saturn? Mercury & Venus are in Capricorn...
I mean that you and your creativity are shown by Mercury, Lord of house 1 and house 5. Saturn disposes them that’s right.

5
Georgius wrote:
Georgius wrote:This horary shows that you and creativity are ruled by the same lord Mercury.
bluepeppers wrote:You mean ruled by Saturn? Mercury & Venus are in Capricorn...
I mean that you and your creativity are shown by Mercury, Lord of house 1 and house 5. Saturn disposes them that’s right.
Ah, got it, thanks. What do you make of the fact that Saturn disposes Mercury (and Venus) but otherwise they have no connection? Or that Saturn is in H10?

In my original formulation, Lord 8 (Saturn) is the energy that I'm looking for to fuel my creativity...

It makes sense then that Saturn is the dispositor, because that fits exactly with the energy idea. But I'm not sure what else to do with that.

6
bluepeppers wrote:What do you make of the fact that Saturn disposes Mercury (and Venus) but otherwise they have no connection? Or that Saturn is in H10?
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young wrote:Rules and regulations who need them?
I think this is what causes problems. It is house 6 of 5 and I think it means that you have too many rules and regulations and this kills (blocks) creativity. You need to play like a child and accept all that comes from the muses for now otherwise there will be no kiss!