13 by Mark Hello Philip, Regarding Spica publications I did try emailing them over 6 months ago on that email but it came back as no longer active. I doubt the website is anything more than a ghost presence on the internet now sadly. However, if you do make any contact do let me know! I fear they have gone the way of Ascella.... I have just purchased a copy of Liber Hermetis online from the Wessex Astrologer in SW England. There was no staff around to talk to today so hopefully they still have some editions left! At ?19.99 it seems very reasonably priced. Thanks for your input Mark Quote Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:24 pm
Finding books via the Internet 14 by Don Borkowski I have found that the best way to find books on the internet is to enclose the book's title in double quotes, such as "Planets, the Astrological Tools" when entering the information into a search engine, like Google or A9. You can do the same with an author's name, such as "Joan McEvers". Worrying is like praying for the worst to happen. Quote Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:28 pm