13 by Tom As "Astrology of the Famed" was published in 1996 and Jackson's last tour was in 1984, Fearrington leaves himself open to some question of credibility. '' On 12/31/1998, Fearrington emailed the statement that "I had occasion, while playing in the opening act for the very last Jackson tour to ask Michael what his time of birth was. Jackson was on several tours after 1984 and his last one was the HIStory Tour that took place during 1996 and 1997. It's only American stop was in Hawaii. I have no idea if Fearrington was there or not or if he was outside the USA with Jackson on that tour, but if he was, it supports the Dec 31, 1998 e-mail statement. Tom http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mi ... kson_tours Quote Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:23 pm
14 by trevor The plot thickens. It occured to me the astrodatabank folks could have easily checked this so do they know something we don't? Quote Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:26 pm
15 by Frank Since I know Basil Fearrington, I'm more inclined to trust his reports than to put any credence whatsoever on the opinion, baseless accusations, and quibbling of an anonymous forum poster. The time Benjamin Dykes gives is 11:43 p.m. in that article, just 10 minutes difference from the 11:53 p.m. quoted by Fearrington. Both charts have Gemini rising, and in my opinion, this works given Jackson?s appearance. Last edited by Frank on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total. Frank Piechoski Quote Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:45 pm
16 by Tom The plot thickens. It occured to me the astrodatabank folks could have easily checked this so do they know something we don't? Yeah it's a conspiracy by ADB to make us all think Jackson didn't take a tour or four that everyone else can discover that he did take just to make Basil Fearrington look bad. Or maybe, just maybe those folks at Wikipedia planted false information to make Basil Fearrington look good. It couldn't possibly be that someone just screwed up. Tom Quote Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 pm
17 by trevor Tom wrote:The plot thickens. It occured to me the astrodatabank folks could have easily checked this so do they know something we don't? Yeah it's a conspiracy by ADB to make us all think Jackson didn't take a tour or four that everyone else can discover that he did take just to make Basil Fearrington look bad. Or maybe, just maybe those folks at Wikipedia planted false information to make Basil Fearrington look good. It couldn't possibly be that someone just screwed up. Tom It could be that someone screwed up. History supports the cock-up theory more than the conspiracy one. In any event this doesn't help to much as according to Fearrington Jackson says 'as far as I know', i.e he dosen't know, or he does know but he wanted to give Basil the runaround or his mum told him one day, but why assume she would know? The first thing to do is find out what band Basil was playing in and on what tour. Quote Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:59 pm
18 by trevor Frank wrote:Since I know Basil Fearrington, I'm more inclined to trust his reports than to put any credence whatsoever on the opinion, baseless accusations, and quibbling of an anonymous forum poster. The time Benjamin Dykes gives is 11:43 p.m. in that article, just 10 minutes difference from the 11:53 p.m. quoted by Fearrington. Both charts have Gemini rising, and in my opinion, this works given Jackson?s appearance. If you think the folks at astrodatabank are wrong to change the rating rather than accuse them of 'baseless accusations' or 'quibbling' ,via someone who is just stating the facts here (which is non-sensical), why don't you contact them and let them know you think Basil is a credible source. Quote Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:03 pm
19 by Olivia Trev, nobody's accused ADB of quibbling or baseless accusations. The only person who seems all het up about them is - you. So why don't you ask them about it? Quote Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:45 pm
20 by trevor Olivia wrote:Trev, nobody's accused ADB of quibbling or baseless accusations. The only person who seems all het up about them is - you. So why don't you ask them about it? Frank is accusing someone of 'baseless accusations' and it can't (logically) be me because I haven't made any. No one seems to be following this thread very successfully. Lets wait to hear from Basil. Quote Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:05 am
21 by Tom Frank is accusing someone of 'baseless accusations' and it can't (logically) be me because I haven't made any. So what's the basis of this accusation? The plot thickens. It occured to me the astrodatabank folks could have easily checked this so do they know something we don't? Tom Quote Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:27 am
22 by trevor Tom wrote:Frank is accusing someone of 'baseless accusations' and it can't (logically) be me because I haven't made any. So what's the basis of this accusation? The plot thickens. It occured to me the astrodatabank folks could have easily checked this so do they know something we don't? Tom I made my thoughts on the cock up / conspiracy angle earlier. To speculate as to any hidden agendas at astrodatabank would be a 'baseless accusation' at this stage for me, do you have any evidence to the contrary? Quote Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:48 am
23 by trevor I've had some contact with Basil and he says this: "I was with a singer named Stacy Lattislaw. I got the information twice confirmed by Michael's manager at the time, Frank DiLeo, and a young lady in his public relations office whom I got access to via Quincy Jones'' I googled a bit and this looks like the 1981 tour. ? This was the 'Jacksons' tour not Jackson - so is the missing 's' significant? Rodden says: On 12/31/1998, Fearrington emailed the statement that "I had occasion, while playing in the opening act for the very last Jackson tour to ask Michael what his time of birth was' Paul says in 2003 he received an e- mail saying: 'I was initially given a time of ?after 10:30 PM? by Jackson himself.' Basil also says (to me): ''In any case, every life changing event of Michael's life is symbolized in the chart and, as an astrologer, I care more about an accurate chart than I trust a nurse to put the correct time on a certificate.'' Another thing I was going to add was, after going through the thread discussing his chart at astrodatabank, one poster refers to Jackson's mothers autobiography and claims it is written in this that he was born at night. A word that comes to mind is 'blurry'. Quote Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:18 pm
24 by mattG Some of my friends have bought tickets to his shows in London this July but I see that there is a legal threat and doubts about his health.Do you think they will be disappointed? Perhaps we can have a final answer now. Quote Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:11 am