13 by Taurus7 Pete: Hi there T There you are! I've been waiting for you to "wade in"... I thought I'd wade in with my response since I hate the thought that you're in dire straits yet again over a job predicament. (I well remember last November. The Scorpio season isn't your best is it?) Well, at least I'm not doing non-stop relationship horaries anymore...I have no doubt that you have fond remembrances of that phase in my life as well... I can't really add very much to the excellent responses already posited. Sure you can, stop being so modest.. Suffice to say that I believe that the Moon's application by trine to Saturn, L10 & L11, will bring another job your way in 5 units of time. Nice... The Moon is fixed and succeedent, yet fast, so I am going to suggest 5 weeks. There is mutual reception here too: Saturn receives the Moon into term and face while the Moon receives Saturn into face. The M/R continues to hold good when the Moon enters Gemini to perfect the trine and speaking for myself I'd rather see Saturn receive the Moon into Triplicity than Term & Face, as I see this as a stronger tie. Sounds good to me - The position of Saturn in the 6th may at first blush appear to be an accidental debility, but it's equally possible that the 6th house describes the environment in which the company operates, eg healthcare, accident/injury insurance, to name but two. It looks like a well-established and respected company (Saturn exalted) that has just undergone some kind of new and better image or "re-invention" (recent sign change). Well, the latest update to the situation is that I asked to be voluntarily laid off, so that at least I can collect unemployment. Meanwhile, the old company that I just left still owes me many thousand dollars, and I hope that I get that - I'm certainly legally entitled to it. On another note, I was hoping to get a call for an interview with a major pharmaceutical company - I was hoping that would be Saturn in the 6th as per your description - but it didn't work out. Regardless, I'm managing to maintain my sense of humour! You know I'm going to hold you to your word!! I like your judgement, I almost thought you had lost your touch (you made that awfully flimsy excuse of missing the collection bit in my last horary because of your sore back - remember?) , but I think you got it back again.. Thanks for wading in, as always. T7 Quote Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:23 am
14 by Taurus7 Pete: I can't really add very much to the excellent responses already posited. Suffice to say that I believe that the Moon's application by trine to Saturn, L10 & L11, will bring another job your way in 5 units of time. The Moon is fixed and succeedent, yet fast, so I am going to suggest 5 weeks. There is mutual reception here too: Saturn receives the Moon into term and face while the Moon receives Saturn into face. I'm still without a job Although I did get an interview on the exact day that the 6 week time frame ended with an Insurance company, they went with another candidate. Would this imply that out of sign perfections don't work? Can anyone find another reason that this horary ended up as a "No"? Could the 5 weeks indicate 5 months (that would be a serious problem....) Thanks. Quote Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:05 pm
16 by yuzuru Hi, in your first post you stated that your question was "Will I get another job in x units of time" but I couldn?t find how many "x" units of time you were asking... it could be useful information. Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com Quote Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:36 pm
17 by Taurus7 Yuzuru: Hi, in your first post you stated that your question was "Will I get another job in x units of time" but I couldn?t find how many "x" units of time you were asking... it could be useful information. I asked if I would get a job in 6 weeks. Question was asked Nov 3, 2009. Quote Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:50 pm
18 by handn Hello Taurus7 Sorry to hear your job issues are still not sorted. Having re-read what I wrote at the time, I don't think I have any retrospective comments to add really, but wanted to say I hope things start looking up for you soon. Regards H. Quote Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:53 pm
19 by janeg Hi Taurus ... sorry to hear you're still looking. I stepped through the chart dynamically and the earliest hit I could see was around mid-March; not what you want to hear, I know Hope I'm wrong and you find something earlier Quote Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:33 am
20 by Taurus7 Janeg and Handn, thanks for the good wishes... Janeg, what hit did you see? what ruler to what? thanks. Quote Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:18 am
21 by janeg Hi Taurus ... Moon to Saturn; I just kept advancing the chart until the trine perfected using Janus' dynamic function. I've only tried this on a few charts and am not certain if it is reliable Quote Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:33 am
22 by johannes susato janeg wrote:Hi Taurus ... Moon to Saturn; I just kept advancing the chart until the trine perfected using Janus' dynamic function. I've only tried this on a few charts and am not certain if it is reliable It seems to be the advice of John Frawley which is the source of Janus' dynamic function. See his "Timing" in "The Horary Textbook", pages 127 - 136, where his probable answer to your time-question would be: 'in five and a half month' - very near to Janus' computing. (See the job-question, p. 131!) The speedup by Janus (four and a half months in Janus and five and a half degree in the chart could be coused by the Moon's swift speed. Even though I'm rather critical as to the writings of J. Frawley, his rather simplified timing method holds true too often as that it could be by chance in my opionion. Johannes Quote Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:55 pm
23 by janeg The method I'm trying to use is one Paul Langeveld described on the Angelicus Merlin list; if I understand his notes correctly, he moves the chart by transit looking for an aspect between the significators or from the Moon to a significator. The Moon must be angular in the transit chart and within 8 degrees of the angle although if the aspect is between two significators and the Moon is not angular he compares the transit chart to the radix and if the Moon is significantly placed he accepts the time. The example chart in his notes was: Will the insurance company pay? September 22, 2008 4:45pm ACST Adelaide, South Australia He used Jupiter as ruler of the 10th, representing her insurance company and Saturn as ruler of the 11th representing income from the company. On Nov 21, Jupiter and Saturn were in partile trine with the Moon conjunct Saturn, both conjunct the transit 2nd House cusp. The Moon wasn't angular but comparing it to the radix chart, it was within 8 degrees of the 7th so he took it as a yes. I'm not sure if the 8 deg he allows applies from either side of the angle. In running Taurus7's chart, possible dates were: Jan 20 10:42 pm Moon opp Saturn, Moon at 4 Aries, transit 7th 9 Aries, so within 8 deg of radix and transit angles but in both cases the Moon is cadent Feb 7 2:55 am Moon sex Saturn at 4 Sag, transit Asc is 12 Sag so again, Moon is within 8 deg of an angle but cadent. Feb 9 1:46 pm Moon sqr Saturn at 4 Capricorn, transit Asc is 8 Cancer; Moon within 4 deg but cadent Mar 24 1:29 pm At this point the progressed Moon trines radix Saturn and I took it as a 'Yes' -- although not sure if progressed aspects are valid in horary; I've never used them before There is one other date that is purely speculative, on Feb 10th 10:43 am transit Mercury will move into 0 Aquarius and trine radix Saturn. Mercury is with the transit MC (29 Cap) and the transit Asc will conjunct the radix 2nd. Virgo is intercepted in the 6th in the radix and Saturn's 0 Libra position suggests new circumstances so I thought there might be a possibility that transit Mercury entering a new sign and trine Saturn, it's dispositor and ruler of radix 10th, might be relevant. Keeping my fingers crossed that something will come along for you quickly Taurus. Quote Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:40 pm
24 by AquarianEssence Hello. I hope you don't mind my late input. I guess I'm the oddball here. I've been using the 6th for any type of job question and the 10th for anything regarding the boss or self employment questions.One hint that this may be a good idea is the fact that Mercury rules the hour. This chart isn't radical (you most likely won't something about the answer/outcome or aren't asking the real question, or have a preconceived notion that you may need to rethink) and when this happens, the hour ruler often points you to the correct significator. Secondly, Saturn is in the 6th, supporting using this house. From this angle, Mars has separated from both 6th house rulers, square and contra-parallel showing the past job left something to be desired Although there is a lovely mutual reception between you and the job, there are just too many difficulties to get it off the ground. Given the same chart, I might have suggested to my client that he/she consider self employment (Saturn ruling the 10th) but advise that their will be struggles here too. In real time, Moon trines Saturn before the heavy square to Pluto but in horary time, the square happens first. Saturn square Pluto does describe your receiving unemployment, reluctantly or perhaps, with your bosses resistance or resentment, and it also describes not getting the insurance job because Pluto is the co-ruler of the insurance. The heavy fixed t-square seems to point to the state of the economy and I wonder if their might be a compromise shown through Mars opposing Jupiter that might suggest you work probono (Jupiter ruling the 12th) to help the boss (Moon trine Saturn) gain the ability to pay you the $1000 (Venus reaching out to POF but technically void) at some point. In the meantime you can continue to draw unemployment and apply for other jobs. The other compromise might be to look further away from home since Jupiter rules the 9th. With both Moon and Venus void by sign, but with dignity, they can keep on working or functioning. That describes your working there all that time without pay and also having income now, while not working. Just my 2 sense. http://www.aquarianessence.com Quote Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:08 am