Will the job agent call me this week ?

1
The Querent is waiting for personnel agent's call see if the applied job will invite him to hv an interview.
So he cast a chart and ask "Will the Agent call me this week ?"

Here is the chart :
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1554/a ... herine.gif

Querent asc : Mercury Rx
Agent (on behalf of employer): Mercury Rx (I use 10H, right ?)

As they are the same sig, I will take the Moon for Querent.
Moon now is in querent's 3H (communication), it ruler is Mars.
Mars is in Agent's 3H.
Moon trines Mars, is it imply "yes" ?

I don't know if Saturn in 1st house means anything bad here...
Can anyone advise their thought ?

Thanks !

2
Hi Minami; it might be important to go back a step here?... My understanding is that Saturn in the 1st house "destroys the question" - and, as a consideration before judgement, reflects something about the astrologer's state and thereby their ability to effectively judge the chart.

As an example, I have sometimes found Saturn in the 1st house of a horary when I have been under the weather and not well enough to make a clear judgement of a chart. But there could be a variety of issues that are relevant.

The thing about Saturn in the 1st house "destroying" the question - I think, from memory, that's about the question becoming not relevant further down the line (which may sort of answer the question anyway, as observing the considerations can sometimes do!).

Other people here will likely have far more finely tuned horary knowledge. But this is my basic understanding.

Best wishes

3
The Querent is waiting for personnel agent's call see if the applied job will invite him to hv an interview.
To me it appears that the question is more "Will I get the job" or "Will I get an opportunity to be interviewed by the employer" as opposed to a phone call from a recruiter. From this perspective, the chart may not even be valid,, because the querent is not asking the "true" question that lies at the heart of the issue. While the Moon trines Mars, it would appear that the querent may get the interview. But Mars is in the 12th, an unfortunate house, and there is no direct aspect between the Moon and ruler of the 10th, so I don't think the querent will get the job, even if they get the interview.
I sincerely hope I'm wrong! Do keep us posted.

4
Lik Taurus7 I'm thinking the real question is whether you'll get an offer for interview. After all the agent could still call you this week - to tell you about other offers, to tell you the job said no, to tell you the job is no longer interviewing etc etc

Because of the significators between 1st and 10th being the same, I'll take the moon as your sig and 10th as the sig for the job. Presumably an interview is an event and should be shown by an aspect - no aspect no potential for event.
A quick check confirms that there's no aspect.

Not only that but the moon and mercury are in mutual reception - the bad kind, by detriment. I think the moon just about has some face dignity.

However there's also no aspect between Jupiter, your competition, and Mercury, the job. I don't know whether that's important but with Mercury retrograding and slowing as it's doing so, perhaps the job will not employ anybody or the job spec will change or something? It might not be relevant anyway.

Either way, there's no aspect and you're in mutual reception by detriment. Looks like a no I'm afraid.

7
This seems to be the same question being asked on a weekly basis, which is not a good sign. It suggests that the questions are being asked, and charts are being drawn, but they are not being properly attended to. The symbolism will only repeat itself and get weaker and weaker over time. I'm sorry, I can't find the time to look and comment on the chart myself, but I know it will be a good thing for you to analyse the meaning of the first chart and 'put that one to bed' before drawing up another chart on the same question.

Deb