Will I get this job ? 1 by Minami Hi All, The chart is erected by my friend. He has been unemployed for a year, and last week he got a call from job agency who invite him for an interview of a company. He would like to know if he will get this job. Here is the chart : Asc : Sun Job : Venus (10H) This two planets both are in 5H and in conjunction. And co-sig Moon trines Venus. I believe it is a good sign for him, can I say 'Yes' to the question ? Moreover, rulership of his money is Mercury (2H), and rulership of money from Job is also Mercury (11H), Mercury is in 5H too ! Sun, Venus and Mercury stick together in this chart. Are there any bad sign can be seen from this chart ? Hope someone can share their thought, thanks !! Quote Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:53 am
2 by Olivia Mostly it looks good, but that retrograde peregrine Mars on the ASC bothers me a lot. I don't know. Lots of positive testimony, but a badly behaved malefic smack on an angle. I like how the Moon trines the MC, especially as the MC is Taurus and the Moon is exalted there. I don't like that the Sun is peregrine, or that Venus is only saved from peregrinity by out-of-sect triplicity ruler. I also don't like the Moon being Void of Course. But the positives do look pretty strong. Let's see if somebody else can offer an opinion here. Quote Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:15 am
3 by handn Hello Minami I'm agreeing with what Olivia's posted already. You asked if there are any bad signs that can be seen in the chart so I'll focus on that side of things. The significators (Sun, Moon, and Venus) don't behold the Ascendant. As Olivia's pointed out they do have a nice relationship with the 10th though which is good testimony. Moon's decreasing in light. It's good that the job significator is moving towards the querent's significator, i.e. the job is moving towards the querent rather than the other way around. That sticking point of Mars is all the more so because it rules the 4th house. Mars beholds the 10th by square, an aspect of 'imperfect enmity'. I would say there is definitely something counting against the querent's application, but the aspects (conjunction with Ascendant, square with MC) are separating not applying so it could be worse. Perhaps if the querent can identify what Mars might be in this particular instance and take steps to minimise its impact, he stands a better chance. The Sun and Mars have mutual receptions so there does seem to be scope for amelioration, although to what extent with Mars being so close.... That just leaves the receptions between Sun-Moon and Moon-Venus, some of which are good but others aren't. It's a mixed bag. Sun-Venus have no mutual receptions to aid them. There's no helping from Jupiter either. I don't know if it counts for much but all the significators including the Moon are moving towards aspects with the north node. Best of luck to your querent. Regards H. Quote Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:22 am
4 by cor scorpii The Sun is ill disposed to signify the querent, so is the Moon because they neither behold the ascending sign nor have another planet in an angle(preferably) rendering their light to the ASC degree.This in itself is not a positive testimony for the querent, it signifies his inability to "steer his ship" properly in this matter. Debilitated Mars on the cusp of the ASC is another negative testimony, angular malefics in a bad state are always a sign of trouble. The lady of the MC, Venus(which has just separated from retrograde Mercury, a possible sign of the instability of this job,its controversial nature) is applying to conjunction with the Sun, ruler of the ASC - this is a strong testimony for getting the job, since she also receives the Sun in her triplicity and term(Egyptian set), this being a perfect reception involving the combination of two lesser dignities. I think the Moon here is not void of course, since she still isn't separated from the Sun, and when she finally is, she already joins Saturn in Libra which will receive her into his exaltation, triplicity and term. The number of degrees she has to travel in order to reach Saturn in the following sign indicates possible slowness and tardiness in the matter; however, I'm not so certain that this will necessarily happen, since we have the close conjunction of the main significators which will perfect in a bit more than 7 degrees, on the north node, which is another positive testimony. The angles of the figure are fixed, the conjunction will occur in a sign of Capricorn, ruled by ponderous Saturn in a succeeding house, so I judge he will get this job in about seven weeks. More optimistic version would be 7 days(conjunction occurs in a cardinal sign, how do we square such apparent contradicting teachings on the nature of signs, I wonder?), so let's wait and see, timing isn't easy in horary. While I believe he will get the job, I also think he won't keep it for long nor will be satisfied with it, mainly because the POF is cadent and the ruler Mars is retrograde and peregrine. Greetings, Goran Quote Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:57 pm
5 by Minami Dear All, Many thanks for your comments. Seems Mars is the greatest concern for my friend... Let's wait and see, I believe result will be came out very soon ! Best Wishes, Minami Quote Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:12 pm
6 by Paul Minami Any updates on this? Did your friend get the job in the end? Quote Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 pm
7 by Minami Hi All, My friend still not yet get any job offer. But the agent said they will follow up with the employer. Quote Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:23 pm