Should we move to Central London?

1
http://i44.tinypic.com/8xr4er.jpg

Hi

We are scheduled to move out of our house in outer London in two weeks and we are toying with the idea of moving in to the centre. I'm struggling with what the significators are telling me. Please help!

We are Saturn retrograde at 28vi55 in 8th showing we are worry-worting! Pluto sits on the ascendant which is generally malefic. NN is in 1st - one argument that we should buy locally.

As we are Saturn peregrine and retrograde we have no strength to act and won't be able to buy anywhere until he changes into exaltation in mid-July.

Venus at 28ta33 in 5th is current area, so I'm confused, although she is in her own sign she is about to change signs to gemini where she loses dignity - an argument against current area. Retrograde combust Mercury is conj IC will be in MR with Venus when she changes signs, but is very debilitated and can't assist.

Looking at central London, this is ruled by Moon at 3vi42 in 8th in MR with Mercury by exaltation. She is peregrine so this doesn't look good, however the first aspect to perfect is Moon trine the Sun. Sun is peregrine and rules 8th of loss - strong argument against moving to the centre. Also SN is in 7th - ditto. Ditto peregrine Mars in 7th.

Next aspect is a trine from Venus to our significator Saturn; an argument to stay. To cofuse things Moon then trines the Asc and conjuncts POF - presumably this is good but not that good as POF is in Virgo. An argument to go to central London.

I would be very grateful for your insights - does this chart just say either proposition would be OK? Which aspects take precedence here?

Cheers

Charlotte

2
I find the chart a bit dualistic and hard to interpret:
as your question is about a movement, the answer should be clear by moving your signifactors.
- Saturn L1 still is pulling back, retrieving which could be read as a "no, don't move"; but it won't take that long before he stations and goes direct again! That means going forward, and hence gaining dignity when entering Libra again... And that would read as a "yes, move!"
Also the Moon as cosignificator, is going to bump into the PoF, which should read as very productive...; only: it happens in the unfortunate 8th house, so there I go and have doubts again about how to read this...

What do others think?
Herman

http://www.hervaro.be

3
I would take H4 to represent your new location, unless you were specifically considering which one is better your current one or the new one. There has been a lot of discussion on these types of charts, and I just had one on the similar question for my friend in the thread "Should we sell house and move or stay put?"
So, it seems that that chart indicates that you're in unfavorable position right now to move or change your place of residence. Your ruler is Rx in the 8th house (Fears, financial restrictions), and no power to accomplish what you want. If we take L4, Venus in Taurus, it is applying to a trine with L1, but the trine does not help, b/c Venus does not receive Saturn (except by face), and Saturn does no receive Venus at all . I have just recently read in one the articles on this site, that Venus is hurt by the aspect from Virgo, b/c she is in Fall in Virgo, which means that while the new residence (CL) may be good, it does not seem that you'll be able to get there. The Moon in the 8th is also a sign of worries, as you mentioned, that it will conjunct a POF is good (perhaps some help or lessening of the worries is indicated) but it does not promise the fulfillment of your wish.
If we take 7th house to represent CL, it is also not very favorable with peregrine Mars there, and SN. the Moon (L7) and Venus (L4) have a nice reception, here we could consider the Moon as a significator of your, that's helpful but I think that negative factors are still stronger. It looks like you're not going to be able to do it, and is it possible that you stay where you are right now? Looks like it is more likely and favorable for you to stay where you are, or at least in that area. Because of L4 (current location) is stronger than L7 and H7.

4
Herman

Thank you for this. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds this chart a bit difficult to decipher. When I posed the question I was assuming that the sale of my current house would be accomplished, indeed we are hoping to exchange today. Implicit in the question is "stay in our current area or move to a new area?" - ie "buy another house in which area?"

I was leaning towards the idea that the chart says either would be OK and neither would be fab. However, we have to live somewhere! :lala

C

5
Elumen

Thank you for your input.

If we have indeed managed to sell our house, the weak Saturn here describes very well our inability to find another house to buy in either where we live now or central London.

Lets say H4 and Venus is where we live now and H7 and Moon represents CL - which is in better shape? Is it Venus about to change signs and lose dignity or Moon in triplicity coming to a conjunction with POF, then making a trine with Asc degree? Does the trine from Venus (which happens before the Moon aspects) to Saturn our significator in Venus' sign of fall indicate that our current area is better than CL? Also, Moon will eventually conjunct Saturn Asc ruler.

C

6
Hi Charlotte,

H7 has peregrine Mars and SN in it -- not positive sign for the "other" location, also The Moon, ruler of H7, is in the 8H, not positive either. Conj. with POF is helpful but I do not think it is sufficient. Does not seem like you'll be moving there.
Venus is in the late degrees, I agree, things will turn out to worse for your current area/home, but right now it is still dignified, it seems that H4 is stronger than H7, also Venus is on the cusp of the 5th house where it has accidental dignity, even in Gemini. The trine to your L4 from Saturn may indicate difficulty obtaining the price you want for your current house. Also, the Moon is intercepted in the 8th house, which makes it even weaker, I think that L4 and H4 are in a better shape.

12
Hello Alchemist

After 'sleeping on' this chart some more I get the sense that buying in either area (central or outer London) is six of one and half a dozen of the other. I agree that the Moon does look in slightly better shape than Saturn and would indicate "to go" rather than "to abide".

The chart does reflect our inability to find a house in either location at the moment.

Thanks for your input.

C