13
cor scorpii,

Mark had questioned the validity of asking a political question, so that was in reference to what he had said about that.

I do identify with the peoples' uprising (their complaints and their goals) in Egypt, as I already said. I don't know that much about the Muslim Brotherhood, but I was asking about the protesters in general, which is not being lead by any specific ideological group (hence "popular" uprising).

I don't know what you mean about how "we" are to see ourselves affected here. I was the person asking the question, and I did not intend to find myself or my country in the chart. That was not part of my question. If you are wanting to know if or how you will be personally affected by what's happening in Egypt, you could pose an horary question asking that though.

Maybe I could use the 9th to signify Egypt itself, and the 10th from the 9th to show Mubarak (Saturn in Libra retro) and the protesters signified by the sign ruler of the opposite house (Sun conj. Mars in Aquarius) and in some ways that makes sense, but it shows Mubarak as having much more strength than the protesters, which just doesn't seem to be true. It always would have the protesters in Mubarak's 12th house, but they are openly protesting in the streets.

Anyway, eventually we will know for sure what happens in Egypt, and then perhaps we could look back at the chart and see the best way of reading it.
Gabby