25 by SGFoxe i'm toying w/the jeb!'ster's conspiracy theory w/the Clinton Foundation, having been schtupped by Trump proposes Trump's candidacy to make HRC look good. eg the Donald as a Clinton Tool. Also hrc's self-server machine her right to destroy 'personal' communications -- what? transmitting government as yet unclassified documents to The Clinton Foundation ... that wicked mutual reception in her chart mars/pluto - sun ... hillary is as not guilty as those bankers who were rewarded rather than jailed ... too big to fail with a fatal case of affluenza Quote Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:39 pm
26 by zoidsoft Tom wrote:But then, Romney has a 10th house profected year every 12 years. I would think we would need something in addition, something strong that indicated his nomination and perhaps a victory. Trump has a 10th house profection year happening right now. Romney has that and a ZR Spirit to 10th from fortune (Valens says that this is very important) and more (better trigon lords for one). There is also something else that perhaps is unable to be considered... such as lords of the year, month, day and hour that Valens talks about with the arising of Sirius. What would we use for DC? But it also comes down to sphere of manifestation. If this isn't somehow available to the realm of the possible then it can't happen. In any case Valens said such times that Romney is about to enter indicates high visibility, being in front of the crowds, known by many... all true before as well but it is a question of degree. John Travolta was also in the same Scorpio 10th from fortune period in 1977 and 1994. What is Travolta best known for? Grease, Saturday Night Fever in 1977 and Pulp Fiction in 1994. So there's your perspective to render what you're looking at intelligible. ZR 10th from fortune periods typically label us as what we are best known for. I was in one such period in August 2006. That was when Delphic Oracle got widespread recognition. Curtis Manwaring Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC Quote Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:00 pm
27 by zoidsoft Mark wrote:On the astrological issue there seems to be an assumption that good transits, profections or primaries etc = political success. I see two problems with that view. Firstly, it assumes a lot of external factors outside the nativity being favourable too. That is often not the case. Secondly, people are often not in tune with their astrological peak periods and sometimes run campaigns at disastrous times... I addressed these issues at the bottom of this article a few years ago: http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-file ... n2012.html Curtis Manwaring Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC Quote Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:06 pm
28 by Tom Trump has a 10th house profection year happening right now. Romney has that and a ZR Spirit to 10th from fortune (Valens says that this is very important) and more (better trigon lords for one). There is also something else that perhaps is unable to be considered... such as lords of the year, month, day and hour that Valens talks about with the arising of Sirius. I'm not home and won't be until next week, so I don't have access to Robson. Doesn't he say something about Sirius and preferment at first but disgrace in the end? G.W. Bush had Sun conjunct Sirius if memory serves. Also, I don't have data for Romney. If this is from ADB, let me know otherwise could someone please provide it. Thanks Quote Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:53 pm
29 by zoidsoft Tom wrote:I'm not home and won't be until next week, so I don't have access to Robson. Doesn't he say something about Sirius and preferment at first but disgrace in the end? G.W. Bush had Sun conjunct Sirius if memory serves. Also, I don't have data for Romney. If this is from ADB, let me know otherwise could someone please provide it. Thanks I rectified the time to be 4 minutes later because it better explains how he became governor of Massachusetts around 2002. But the data is at the beginning of this thread. I found something interesting... a filing with the government for a Romney and Paul Ryan ticket posted earlier this year: http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/844/2016020 ... navpanes=0 Is this real? Curtis Manwaring Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC Quote Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:21 am
30 by Tom I got home last night and I checked Robson. I was thinking of Seginus not Sirius. So ignore my remark. I've been playing with mundane parallels and rapt parallels as indicators of significant events in the life and noticed something in Romney's chart. Since these aren't common techniques, I'll give a brief explanation. Please note, if I could show a diagram to everyone, this would be a snap. I doubt anyone who participates on SkyScript would need more than a few seconds to understand it. Explaining it in writing is another matter, so bear with me and don't' over complicate. I'm only working with the planets and angles not conjunctions or oppositions to other planets. Also we're working with mundane position not zodiac, so there will be no reference to signs. We're also dealing with primary motion not zodical motion and although these things can be calculated by hand, no one wants to do that. Primary motion is also called diurnal motion. Planets rise in the east, culminate overhead (South), set in the west and anti-culminate in the south (in the northern hemisphere. Primary directions determine the arc of direction a planet takes after the birth and converts that arc to symbolic time using a "key." The most commonly used key is probably, Ptolemy's one degree of arc = one year of life. There are others. The idea with parallels is that we direct with primary motion to a point where an angle is the midpoint between two planets. If we direct one planet so that it is equidistant from an angle with another planet. That is a mundane parallel. If we direct two planets until an angle is equidistant between them, that is a rapt parallel. I suppose something like this could be done in zodiac with secondary progressions and/or solar arc directions, but I don't know of any astrologer who has done this. The best way to do this is to find a chart with planets in the 11th or early 12th houses and planets in the 9th or late 8th houses and mentally move the 11th/12th house planets clockwise until they are the same distance from the MC as a planet in the 9th or 8th house. That's a mundane parallel. If we tak a planet in the 12th and a planet in the9th and mentally move them clockwise until they are both equidistant from the MC, that's a rapt parallel. This can be done with all four angles. Mundane parallels and rapt parallels occur at significant times in the life, or so goes the theory. This is not an ancient technique. It was invented by Placidus in the 17th century. Romney: If I wanted to be President, an event surely to be cheered by the masses, I would probably want it timed with a favorable happenings about the MC, and/or the ASC. However, I would settle for the DSC if that was all that could be available. I'm not so sure I'd want this stuff around the IC, but I could be persuaded otherwise. Ideally, I would also like to involve Lord ASC, Lord MC, the Sun and maybe the Moon. Other stuff could work, but these things in particular would make me warm and fuzzy. How does Mitt fare? We would like exact hits, but we would also like millions of dollars, universal adoration, enormous sex appeal and a bit of humility. We'll take what we can get. Since we're using a birth time that we can feel comfortable with (techniques involving primary directions are very birth-time sensitive), several months either side of election day in November 2016 and Inauguration day January 20, 2017, will be considered. If I spot something somewhat outside my comfort zone, I'll mention it. I can't find anything involving the MC or ASC and Mitt Romney during this time period. I've found several things of interest involving the DSC, however. They are: Rapt parallels of Jupiter (Lord MC) and the Sun (analogy with honors "kingship" ) and the DSC on May 21, 2017 and The Sun and Moon on April 24, 2017. I didn't find anything else in and around this period other than a mundo direction of the Sun to the sextile of Mars. I don't know that this is very influential. The DSC is, of course, an important angle and it tends to represent enemies and war in mundane astrology. The Moon, however, does represent the people. Unless Romney were running against someone with even less going on in his or her chart, I don't think these techniques, indicate the Presidency. Quote Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:39 pm
31 by zoidsoft Tom wrote:The DSC is, of course, an important angle and it tends to represent enemies and war in mundane astrology. The Moon, however, does represent the people. Unless Romney were running against someone with even less going on in his or her chart, I don't think these techniques, indicate the Presidency. You should do the same thing now with the other candidates. I've seen important life events go "unmentioned" by primary direction "hits". The precursor to PD's, known as circumambulations was a concept of mapping out time periods that began with a PD date and ended with the next one for the same significator, so we might be missing the concept by looking for exact hits and sometimes having to resort to changing direction keys. You also didn't mention anything about zodiacal directions: Valens said that sometimes one method is not telling (chrematistikos) so in such circumstances one switches to another. I agree that Romney doesn't look like a man in line with the zeitgeist (or a realistic possibility). Conventional wisdom says that he's establishment and so unpopular that few would vote for him. What good is astrology if it can only tell us what everyone can already see? I did some work with Sanders chart, but the 12:27 pm time doesn't explain his rise in 1990 very well and his current state. But rectifying a time to several minutes later makes Aries periods very powerful in the ZR and seems to explain both his current popularity and his past successes. However, I haven't seen enough to feel confident on Sanders birth time so I have no guesses at this point on him. Hillary represents a similar problem with birth times but more seem to be coming over to the 8 am rather than the 8 pm one. Trump is in a very powerful position and also seems more in line with the zeitgeist of the times having picked up the anti-establishment vote, but the reason he can't be bought is because his armies of lobbyists have been amongst those buying government. He's in a 10th house profection year until June then goes to where the Sun is (11th) with a Jupiter trine, weakening that Mars square from a Taurus 10th house profection. Algol sitting on his MC suggests something bad should he become president. He's already regarded as somewhat hot headed - enough to lose it? (figuratively or literally) I think the next president will only serve one term. The times have turned volatile and I wouldn't rule out a brokered convention at the RNC. So while a brokered convention could lead to a broken party unable to defeat Hillary or Sanders, I think we should remember that Hillary (most likely) still has major problems ahead of her which can be seen without resorting to astrology. If Trump doesn't make it to 1237 delegates, I think it's clear that Romney having filed that document with the FEC will step in and could very well win the nomination. This is what the astrology is telling me, though my rational mind doesn't believe it. I've seen enough of ZR to know that it's the most powerful technique I've ever worked with (now going on 20 years). Curtis Manwaring Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC Quote Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:42 pm
32 by Tom You should do the same thing now with the other candidates. I've seen important life events go "unmentioned" by primary direction "hits". Me, too and this is a subject worthy of discussion, but it is wildly off topic. Right now I'm of the opinion that not all methods work the same way for all people. Rumen Kolev has an interesting system. We both know there are all sorts of "keys" in primary directions. He lists ten different ones in his primary directions program. Which one do we use? He rectifies each chart and uses different keys. The one (or sometimes two) that gets the most hits in the past, he uses for prediction. I'm wondering if we might look at other methods the same way. The precursor to PD's, known as circumambulations was a concept of mapping out time periods that began with a PD date and ended with the next one for the same significator, so we might be missing the concept by looking for exact hits and sometimes having to resort to changing direction keys. Good point, but a bit off topic. See below You also didn't mention anything about zodiacal directions: And that was deliberate. My purpose in posting was to subject the mundane parallels to Romney's chart to see if anything was there. I did not intend to imply that this was a surefire method that worked every time. I don't believe that. Worsdale used the technique, among others, for his predictions of death, and Martin Gansten explained the method in his book, with examples, I think. I haven't had time, since I only came home last night, to try to apply this to anyone else, and we don't have accurate birth data for all other candidates. I did run Hillary's 8:00 am birth time and there are some parallels and rapt parallels to the MC in that chart. But this thread was about Romney, not everyone else. I even began writing up a post on the others, but it's too long for a single post and I have to find a way to whittle it down to something manageable. If I do, I'll post that separately. But I'm probably going to limit anything to one or two techniques to keep it manageable. The purpose will be to test those methods - at least for now. I didn't see this earlier: Valens said that sometimes one method is not telling (chrematistikos) so in such circumstances one switches to another Yup Last edited by Tom on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total. Quote Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:01 pm
33 by Tom If Trump doesn't make it to 1237 delegates, I think it's clear that Romney having filed that document with the FEC will step in and could very well win the nomination You might want to look at the Republican Party's chart. If Romney, Paul Ryan or other GOP establishment candidate with zero participation in the primaries gets the nomination, it will be the end of the GOP. If you see a crack up in the GOP chart, something like this could be the reason. Quote Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:26 pm
34 by zoidsoft Do you have data for GOP chart? Curtis Manwaring Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC Quote Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:46 pm
35 by Tom Here is the one I've seen, March 20 1854, Ripon, Wisconsin. Some use Noon some use 6:30 PM the time of the beginning of the first meeting. I've seen other dates (July 6, 1854) and places (Jackson Michigan), but the Ripon, Wisconsin is generally accepted. You can use 6:30 PM or noon I imagine. Bernadette Brady has made Presidential election predictions based on the GOP chart and a Venus cycle. I'm not sure which chart she uses though. Mark Cullen might know Quote Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:54 pm
36 by Tom I accidentally put March 5 instead of March 20, 1854. Sorry for the error. Quote Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:34 pm