13 by AmeliaS I think johannes meant Mars is the collector. I agree because Mars fits the technical description, not Moon. Only as noted Venus and Mars do not get to meet in the current signs and Moon and Venus already have an aspect (the traditional definition stipulates that the two sigs that are being collected do not have a good aspect to start with). I agree with Ouranos that just one Moon-Venus trine without support from the rest of the chart might not be enough to restore a relationship. But from experience I have seen less positive charts bring communication and progress. Where that leads is another story. Often there are too many issues to resolve and too slow a progress the querent loses hopes on rebuilding the relationship completely. Sometimes the relationship is only rebuilt in some capacity but never fully restored to what it was like before. Just one last thing. I never said "no relationship for some time", I said the Quesited will not actively seek a relationship with the Querent for some time, but his placement in the 7th does not mean no relationship per se. There's a difference. Last edited by AmeliaS on Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:35 am, edited 3 times in total. Quote Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:10 am
14 by Wisdom Joy AmeliaS wrote:I think johannes meant Mars is the collector. I agree the collector is the Mars as it happens because Mars fits the technical description, not Moon. I agree with Ouranos that just one Moon-Venus trine without support from the rest of the chart might not be enough to restore a relationship. But from experience I have seen less positive charts bring communication and progress. Where that leads is another story. Often there are too many issues to resolve and too slow a progress the querent loses hopes on rebuilding the relationship completely. Sometimes the relationship is only rebuilt in some capacity but never fully restored to what it was like before. Just one last thing. I never said "no relationship for some time", I said the Quesited will not actively seek a relationship with the Querent for some time, but his placement in the 7th does not mean no relationship per se. There's a difference. Appreciate the clarification, thank you so much. She's definitely hoping for a reconciliation in the future, she knows based on their last interaction, time apart is best right now. She's holding space for both him and a potential new person but the chart the ran on meeting someone new wasn't positive. It only has a Sun/moon trine and that isn't enough at all. I doubt this is the year she gives up hope on him, as she didn't last year or the year before. Something about this dude, she really loves him. I'll continue to update you all if and when things change and evolve. Thank you all for your contributions, I learned a lot from everyones analysis, and I appreciate you all allowing me to search for my own answers before building on my questions and inquiry. Thank you all. edit: sorry one last thing, the moon being the actual question being asked, why is moon and venus approaching such a positive aspect? Or am I thinking about this the wrong. Should I be considering more the moon to be just her co-sig? I always believed it was the engine of the chart. Thank you! WJ Quote Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:17 am
15 by Wisdom Joy AmeliaS wrote: I agree with Ouranos that just one Moon-Venus trine without support from the rest of the chart might not be enough to restore a relationship. But from experience I have seen less positive charts bring communication and progress. You were the one who taught me that nothing is ever set in stone. I carry that with me still to this day. Thank you. Thank you! WJ Quote Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:21 am
16 by AmeliaS Enough to say that in romance charts, Moon-Venus is always regarded as a positive sign. It doesn't always matter what represents who. I used to insist on what's-who like you but not anymore. No need to overthink. I tend to get positive results in any chart if Moon is applying immediately (but over 51 minutes) by a smooth aspect to a benefic and if both are in good places, and the rest of the chart supports it. For Moon-Venus, see Lilly's marriage rules. Skyscript love chart rules include this, too. Quote Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:23 am
17 by Ouranos Very good point Johannes! Thank you! Thank you also Amelia and Wisdom Joy for your input and comments! As Mark Twain said: "It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You Into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So." Blessings! Quote Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:57 am
18 by Wisdom Joy AmeliaS wrote:Enough to say that in romance charts, Moon-Venus is always regarded as a positive sign. It doesn't always matter what represents who. I used to insist on what's-who like you but not anymore. No need to overthink. I tend to get positive results in any chart if Moon is applying immediately (but over 51 minutes) by a smooth aspect to a benefic and if both are in good places, and the rest of the chart supports it. For Moon-Venus, see Lilly's marriage rules. Skyscript love chart rules include this, too. For sure, and I did some further digging and always forget to add in accidental dignities. third and 10th house also have accidental http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig5.html Thanks all, will keep you posted! Thank you! WJ Quote Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:00 am
19 by johannes susato Ouranos wrote:Very good point Johannes! Thank you! Thank YOU, Ouranos, and thanks to all who responded to my text. Quote Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:21 pm
20 by johannes susato Wisdom Joy wrote: This chart originated as third party, as I explained earlier, but the basis is wanting to know if anyone stands in the way of them being together in the end. But when the querent is interested in a new partnership with her formerfriend, why doesn't she ask this virtual, proper, in- trinsic question? Couldn't we be allowed to judge her question in the above sense: "Will I be together with him - again?" Last edited by johannes susato on Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total. Quote Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:32 pm
21 by Wisdom Joy Yea, of course you can. I'm more interested in the third party portion because I see the questions come up so often, is someone else standing in the way, which we both want to know. I'm just providing context around it but everyone is absolutely free to apply their knowledge how they feel best. Thank you! WJ Quote Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:34 pm
22 by johannes susato I understand your interest. But in these questions the querent is personally so involved, that it is al little bit as if the matter would be turned upside down, when we take her proper house, the ascendant, and allot it her rival. The interest of the querent is her own renewed relationship. A third party would then be a reason against that renewal, discovered and testified by a prohibiting aspect in the chart, for exampel. Last edited by johannes susato on Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total. Quote Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:54 pm
23 by Wisdom Joy I understand and appreciate your insight. I'm curious to see if the moon ever has the ability to collect the light, after the thread I read. I'm also curious about the moon-venus aspect. Either way, only time will tell. 2021 might not be their year to come together completely. Thank you! WJ Quote Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:57 pm
24 by johannes susato I don't know the thread you have read. Would you mind, to give the link to that thread again, please? But as the Moon is ever the fastest of the planests, she can not collect the light of any two other planets, because the collecting planet must be applied to by the other two planets, whose light he is awaiting and who must be faster than him. As the fastest planet the Moon is always applying to the other planets, because they are slower than the Moon - always. Quote Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:11 pm