Page 2 of 2

Re: The order of astrology (causality and chronology)

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:01 pm
by Random
I have respect for Mandelbrots work. I think he viewed a very valid problem(zooming in and out in nature, basically) and provided a smart solution.
And same principle should apply, it goes infinitely in and infinitely out, but if one is perceptive enough they can figure out the formula and will know both movements instantly. So they can perceive both currents at the same time. Then the position they are looking at the formula from becomes "The Eternal Now".

Re: The order of astrology (causality and chronology)

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:10 pm
by Wei
Random,

According to the Second Law of Thermodynamics, we live in a world where entropy increases, theoretically making time reversal impossible.

I'm going to bed now. Tonight, I'll be able to dream again. Suddenly, in my mind, there arose the image of electric and magnetic fields entangled with each other, like that infinite symbol.♾️

Re: The order of astrology (causality and chronology)

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:11 pm
by Random
Ah, yes. I think that one is from the guy with the apple, he seem credible until we read about his life a little... Well, its a vast world out there. So far, I haven't had a chance to see "entropy", while some peoples tried to convince me its everywhere. But who knows. someday I may see that as well. Until then will keep an open mind on the reversal idea...
In any case, good night and happy dreams

Re: The order of astrology (causality and chronology)

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:27 am
by Wei
AquaStelLea wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:58 am
1. Why do converse progressions, directions, luminary and planetary returns etc...seem to work just as well (and sometimes even better) in prediction, as the same techniques when being used in the ordinary way? Some astrologers would argue that "time flows in both directions", and is mirroring itself. This is somewhat similar to antscia/contrantiscia, but in the fourth dimension.
Hi AquaStelLea

I recently came across the concept of converse solar return.

I have thought about this issue.

From the vast perspective of the universe, time might not exist, and therefore, it has no measurement or direction.

However, from our human experience, I still adhere to the second law of thermodynamics. Our bodies are systems where entropy increases, and thus, time has a definite direction and cannot be reversed.