13 by PallasAthene Can someone post the chart please, we need to see it on the thread. Tanit333 wrote: The opposition between Mars-Jupiter never occured at all, whereas the trine of Sun-Mars has already occured in the chart, showing past opportunities, and it happened before the Sun met Jupiter. Sun-Jupiter are also already separating. Mars 19 leo, sun 23 sag.. the trine is not a past aspect. Looks like refranation to me? Tanit333 wrote: The problem here seems to be that the querent is lacking in confidence (Mars in Leo slow, Moon peregrine) and the MC ruler is combusting the sigs involved, not prohibition by Jupiter. I read a quote somewhere that said, "The significator of the Querent Combust, shews him or her in great fear, and over powered by some great person." Here the thing that is causing fear and crippling the matter is the MC ruler. Scorpio rises, mars is the querent, applying to MC, not combust venus. Sun is actually peregrine. Venus is not a big player in the chart (unless it is used for potential buyers or the critics Matchead mentions) but moon is USB. I do see Tant's point that venus is natural ruler of art., so the combustion destroys/hides his art. Saturn and jup are the strongest planets in the chart. L1, L10 and moon are in such strong dignities of jupiter I feel it is the key to understanding this chart. It rules 2nd querent's money, and L5, which I read as father's money but can also be the querent's creative projects. POF tells it's tale too. This one of those "psychological" type of charts that seems to fit with the querent's state of mind and personal reality. Last edited by PallasAthene on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. Quote Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:42 pm
14 by PallasAthene PallasAthene wrote: Tanit333 wrote: The opposition between Mars-Jupiter never occured at all, whereas the trine of Sun-Mars has already occured in the chart, showing past opportunities, and it happened before the Sun met Jupiter. Sun-Jupiter are also already separating. Mars 19 leo, sun 23 sag.. the trine is not a past aspect. Looks like refranation to me? Ok I see it now! Doh! Yes it's a past aspect. I wonder what happened 4 days/weeks/months before the question was asked? Quote Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:26 pm
15 by Matchhead Hey! Im sory it took me so long to reply, Ive been away from home for a few days... Again, thank you all for the imput. I apreciate your advice Labalance, and I agree with most of what you say. When I say Im selfthaught, it doesnt mean I have no respect for formal education, or the old masters. In fact, the basis of my "schooling" was making copy after copy of my favorite works of art, and I worked(and continue to) untill I got somehow confortable with my technical skills...witch are, fortunetely, still improoving(and I hope it will continue like that untill I die)and far from great, but Im only 24... I just think that being art such a subjective field, its natural for schools to be somehow influenced by fashion...witch, again, is not a bed thing. It just happens that I think the institutions around me point to a direction I dont whanna go. May be this is partially the reason I cant comunicate well(artistically speaking) with my fellow artists, specially the ones about my age. I hope it doesnt sound like Im blaming the world(insted of myself) for my lack of... And Im not sure the old masters would be very glad about everything thaut this days...some were not happy about what was being thauth their times! If we look back we see several important movement starting with the questioning of structured teaching. "Not to be in school" is not = to "not following a line of learning". I can actually tell u precisely what happened 4 days, weeks and almost, 4 months ago, as I mantein a diary. Around 4 months ago, at 19th august I started my diary, in a sunny morning of hang over. Feeling lost, destroyed, sureal...the usual in such mornings, at least for me. One personal problem leading to a good deal of emotional distress...a problem with my very best friend that still haunts me today... Around a month ago I begun the studies for a picture Im still to start, and is probably my most ambitious work-ambitious, like demanding in terms of effort and technique...-. Around this time, I also stoped contact with my mother. There was nothing special with the 11th of Dacember. I decided to change some things in my routine, to try to work a bit more... Well, thats it. Thanks once again. Quote Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:00 am