182
astrogooner wrote:
Maybe sticking to Poetry In Motion is not such a bad idea after all...
BULLS EYE!
I was really slipshod today; lumped that Market Rasen 15:05 trine to Sun in Taurus - Silver Man.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

183
lumped that Market Rasen 15:05 trine to Sun in Taurus - Silver Man.
You might want to try

As Good As Gold 15:20 Redcar - Trine Sun
Pearl Blue 18:05 Windsor - Square Moon
8)
Verum e

184
astrogooner wrote:
lumped that Market Rasen 15:05 trine to Sun in Taurus - Silver Man.
You might want to try

As Good As Gold 15:20 Redcar - Trine Sun
Highest Quality might get in the way. :o

Pearl Blue is a cracker! 8)
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

185
GB,

Are you looking at both the nearest horses when you do your Eclipse calculations?

If so, could you confirm Speed The Plough and Fleeting Indian as selections for the 18:05 Windsor?

I am updating my implementation and trying to cover off the possible variants.

Thanks

186
Yes, looking at both. I have the significator as the PoF, near the ascendant/H1 cusp.

This gives me the top weight 9-10 Jubilee Brig, and Feeeting Indian (who is now a non-runner).

188
Yes, it could be either depending how you calculate the PoF. This is one of those cases when it makes a difference, Moon or PoF.

I will be away from the computer most of the afternoon, but will look in detail later.

189
If I use a PoF calculated using the Ascendant, I get the PoF as the significator and weights of 9-9 and 8-12.

If I use a PoF calculation based on H1, as Sepharial seems to imply, then I get the Moon as significator and weights of 9-7 and and 8-10

191
BATH 16:25
Raj To Riches - 5th opposite Jupiter in 11th house, turned 2nd from 10th

GOODWOOD 17:45
Star Fire - trine combust Mars


GOODWOOD 16:00
Mr Singh - opposite Leo Jupiter, Singh translates as 'Lion'
Verum e