85
So at a simple level two things happened overnight.

1/ USA threatened Trade Wars with China

2/ China's Stock Market fell heavily, then Germany and the FTSE followed. But China was the really heavy mover down.

Now what does it mean? In my book it further links China to Uranus. Uranus got a kick where it hurts from r.Mars, and down dropped the Chinese Markets.

So I think we can be sure as Uranus gets the trine from Earthy r.Saturn till late Aug this Trade War talk will continue. And may make progress.

3/ But what I'm horrified at the thought of now is what happens when little old Uranus starts its next forward journey in early 2019 ?

There's NOT going to be sensible old r.Saturn to hold its hand.

Uranus ploughing into earthy Taurus? China badly hitting the Buffers?

Big Tech too.

Speculation in general.

4/ Even earlier what happens when the square between the Nodes and Uranus hits on the 6th Nov? It is already closing.

You can see what is coming. Trump is going to pick a fight with China all the way till the Md Term elections.

H

86
So we are standing on the 13th at Carnoustie. We need Five Under to win the Open.

1/ The rest of this week I think the US Markets will lead us up over 2,850, as r.Mercury gets "The Force" from r.Pluto. Looks like the way it playing out this week.

2/ That gives us an easy two birdies on the 13th and 14th.

But then we have to play the game of our lives. There is pretty well one question, or one and two half questions.

a/ What happens to the Sun as it crosses into the Yod Point of r.Neptune and r.Pluto ? It will be afflicted but does than mean it'll have a more -VE affect on r.Mercury during the Combustion ?

No idea, accept recently the Sun was afflicted by r.Mars and things got hairy in California. But r.Mars was all Yang Yang Yang.

I doubt a r.Neptune r.Pluto midpoint will be that. I'm getting the feel that the Sun will be weak and therefore the Combustion won't be so dramatic on r.Mercury.

b/ However, r.Mercury will also be afflicted by the Yod. So maybe it is neutral overall.

I'd say that sounds reasonable as things stand.

c/ We've then got Venus crossing into Libra and trine r.Mars, inconjunct SR Uranus, and square r.Saturn.

I think having worked thru all that next week still looks plenty -VE. Helped by r.Mercury r.Pluto dying out on Sunday too.

We could easily make Seven Under on the last 6 holes.

H

87
So here we are at Dawn in the UK. Interesting day here in that I expect little to happen except the Main Markets to drift higher.

Just checked in on the chart Guys to see if they've got anything Mechanical to add. And they do.

Which then really leaves next week ? What will happen ?

Once the SP 500 had bounced back towards 2,830 I grabbed a cheap PUT for mid Aug round 2,750.

Last thing today I might drip feed the VIX LONG into my SIPP and a little DAX and FTSE SHORT too.

But as to Spread Bets I'll try to pick up Weekly PUT contracts first thing next week.

It can make such a difference if the Contract periods link well with the Astro.

I do feel next week has the potential to be a Beauty with the both Mercury and Venus afflicted.

But it it is NO WAY certain we'll get a further Sell Off. However, I think we will and then we'll get a Buying Back In opportunity late on the 10th Aug.

But cracks have appeared in my Last 13th Aug - 12th Sept Hurrah Rally. Uranus turning retro and Neptune and Pluto separating.

Last Hurrahs tend to go that way don't they.

H

88
So some pretty healthy movement up from the DAX and the FTSE. SP NOT so much.

I did expect Upward to be the direction today.

All set then for next week.

Potential for a healthy Sell Off, or for a Dud.

Lacking a Filling Moon also reduces the chances of a decent Sell Off.

You need that slight cwaziness that comes 6-2 days before the Moon is Full.

But if it does dump then we'll feel it hard.

H

89
Waited patiently till the Weekly Options were available and grabbed a PUT option for the SP 500 for 2,825.

I had a friend visiting this weekend so I explained to him that I hoped we'd get a dump this week till the 10th Aug.

I explained my classification system

90% chance - I'm pretty sure
80% - There is a good chance
70% - A reasonable chance
60% - A chance. It's a Punt !

I think I've made it clear that I'm NOT sure what will happened so we are in the "A reasonable chance" bracket as there are plenty of -VEs and several +VEs ended recently, but also I could see it being a Neutral week with the Yod in action.

Disappointed that US Main Markets have rising even if the crunch days will be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

With the Mercury combusts when they go they go !!

H

90
So very quickly the Main Markets are rising when I'd expect them more than likely to be stalling.

r.Mercury is closing on the Sun, but aspects from Jupiter, r.Neptune and r.Neptune are all in forces to the combustion area.

When Mercury combusts it under goes a sort of reset that usually freaks people out for 24 hours or so, people loose control, and may still do so, but equally remembering that the energy from Jupiter, r.Neptune and r.Pluto is what is lifting the Markets generally then really perhaps Traders are loosing their minds but the result is maniacal buying ?

If so that sort of leaves my 13th Aug to 12th Sept Last Hurrah sort of "sprung".

Anyway I'll keep some SHORT positions till into tomorrow as I'm hearing that Trumpy is trying to upset the Iranians and Paul Maniford's trial is making the News too.

H

91
So the Main Markets NOT going as I had hoped. I'll hang in with most of my SHORT positions till tomorrow is well under way to see if we begin to get any Pulling Back.

However, I've started another thread to take us forward from the 13th Aug till the 12th Sept mainly.

NOT much to say as I think that'll be mainly +VE except we won't be setting off from the low point I thought we would.

But Mercury combustions start suddenly and run for about 24hrs and we still haven't entered that 24hr period.

Further, Venus may also suddenly lose her nerve too.

However, normally you getting rumblings of the -VE energy too.

H