Suicide Research
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:02 pm
As Therese has suggested, I open a new topic.
It's about my research on suicide.
Here you can see and/or download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc5jwlio0brbt ... e.pdf?dl=0
Therese wrote :
I use 2^n harmonics that always divide the circle to 2 e.g. 2,4,8,16,32,64.... and so on.
First reason :
The birth time that we have, will determine which harmonic we need to apply.
There are very different birth times. Some are exact to the minute, but some are rounded to a quarter and some are even rounded to the nearest hour.Sometimes we do not even have a birth time.
You can not use the same harmonic at all birth times.
If the birth time is accurate to the second : Harmonic 4096 and higher
harmonics.
if we e.g. would like to correct a birth time to the second, then we must apply at least harmonic 65536 and if we e.g. want to correct a birth time to the minute, then we must apply at least harmonic 4096.
If the birth time is accurate to the minute : Harmonic 4096,
If the birth time is accurate to within 5 minutes : Harmonic 1024,
If the birth times are rounded to quarter of an hour : up to Harmonic 256.
Many examples I have used suicide research have birth times that are rounded to quarters or hours.and sometimes I had birth times, like 9 o'clock, 12 o'clock and 18 o'clock. I think that means more than one hour are rounded.
Second reason :
It is important, what kind of planetary axis are we examine.
For example, with a birth time that rounded to the hours if we check the Neptune / Pluto axis then we can use harmonic 256 because they do not move so fast in an hour.But if we check Moon / Mercury axis then we can no longer apply harmonic 256 because Moon moves fast.
Third reason :
Not only do we have to check a harmonic, we also have to check all harmonics, depending on how exactly the birth time is.Otherwise we can not see everything, we could have seen.if e.g. Jupiter is at 3°21'07"Ari and moon at 8°58'37''Ari.
The exact harmonic that between jupiter and moon we will see, when we use harmonic-64.That means if we use harmonic 1 or harmonic 4 we will not see this equation.
Therese wrote :
I do not want to confuse the reader with trivial matters.My researches are very new.If I'm not 100 percent sure , I do not want give further.
I also do not want to take over from other astrological schools, because I'm not sure if they're right and planets/planets-axes have many positive and simultaneously negative meanings.
Here are some examples about true vs mean node :
https://ia601504.us.archive.org/14/item ... ode%20.pdf
linchi
It's about my research on suicide.
Here you can see and/or download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc5jwlio0brbt ... e.pdf?dl=0
Therese wrote :
It is a very good question. I have just briefly explained it in my research Cancer Diseases but it was not so detailed.I'm definitely confused about your use of harmonics, when and why you use a particular harmonic.
I use 2^n harmonics that always divide the circle to 2 e.g. 2,4,8,16,32,64.... and so on.
First reason :
The birth time that we have, will determine which harmonic we need to apply.
There are very different birth times. Some are exact to the minute, but some are rounded to a quarter and some are even rounded to the nearest hour.Sometimes we do not even have a birth time.
You can not use the same harmonic at all birth times.
If the birth time is accurate to the second : Harmonic 4096 and higher
harmonics.
if we e.g. would like to correct a birth time to the second, then we must apply at least harmonic 65536 and if we e.g. want to correct a birth time to the minute, then we must apply at least harmonic 4096.
If the birth time is accurate to the minute : Harmonic 4096,
If the birth time is accurate to within 5 minutes : Harmonic 1024,
If the birth times are rounded to quarter of an hour : up to Harmonic 256.
Many examples I have used suicide research have birth times that are rounded to quarters or hours.and sometimes I had birth times, like 9 o'clock, 12 o'clock and 18 o'clock. I think that means more than one hour are rounded.
Second reason :
It is important, what kind of planetary axis are we examine.
For example, with a birth time that rounded to the hours if we check the Neptune / Pluto axis then we can use harmonic 256 because they do not move so fast in an hour.But if we check Moon / Mercury axis then we can no longer apply harmonic 256 because Moon moves fast.
Third reason :
Not only do we have to check a harmonic, we also have to check all harmonics, depending on how exactly the birth time is.Otherwise we can not see everything, we could have seen.if e.g. Jupiter is at 3°21'07"Ari and moon at 8°58'37''Ari.
The exact harmonic that between jupiter and moon we will see, when we use harmonic-64.That means if we use harmonic 1 or harmonic 4 we will not see this equation.
Therese wrote :
In my research, I check the particular axis depending on the topic.And if I find this axis, then I show in my research,that means that confirm my assumption/my theory, e.g. if we check a murder with Mars/Saturn = Neptune/Pluto axis then I show it where that is.Also there is very little explanation in a preface to the many illustrated charts to explain what you are doing.
I do not want to confuse the reader with trivial matters.My researches are very new.If I'm not 100 percent sure , I do not want give further.
I also do not want to take over from other astrological schools, because I'm not sure if they're right and planets/planets-axes have many positive and simultaneously negative meanings.
Here are some examples about true vs mean node :
https://ia601504.us.archive.org/14/item ... ode%20.pdf
linchi