And I thought...
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:44 am
https://imgur.com/a/ljGlOIf
Namaste everyone,
Could someone tell by looking into above charts, inspite of my terrible moon mahadasha ending recently and Mars mahadasha, in which I thought that things will start getting better (I lost my house my car my finances job everything starting from 2011).
Still recently I had to quit my job as salaries we're not being paid, and again I am jobless.
I see Mars being quiet strong in my chart, same house in d4 d10 charts, in nakshatra exchange with strong Rahu.(whose antardasha will begin from August).
Appreciate any help .
Thanks
Namaste everyone,
Could someone tell by looking into above charts, inspite of my terrible moon mahadasha ending recently and Mars mahadasha, in which I thought that things will start getting better (I lost my house my car my finances job everything starting from 2011).
Still recently I had to quit my job as salaries we're not being paid, and again I am jobless.
I see Mars being quiet strong in my chart, same house in d4 d10 charts, in nakshatra exchange with strong Rahu.(whose antardasha will begin from August).
Appreciate any help .
Thanks