stolen phone 1 by iva my phone was stolen two days ago will i ever get it back I have some baby photos I didn't upload so I m really sad about it [url=https://postimages.org/]
2 by Tanit3333 Hi Iva, Please read the forum rules before posting: http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7260 We ask that you take responsibility for the interpretation of the chart, as astrologer. We can offer second opinions or answer questions but we ask that the poster give their interpretation, unless they are sharing an outcome and want to give the forum an opportunity to guess the correct answer first. Saturn is in the 7th house, which is a consideration against judgment and could make responders give you a wrong interpretation anyway.
3 by iva hey, I m sorry about posting a wrong chart and no interpretation I forgot how to read the chart i was able to do it few years ago but now i cant remember I put the date and time of the chart when I realised the phone was stolen so if I need to make a new chart cause of Saturn what time and date should I use? I really wouldn't care if it's just a phone but what makes me sad were the photos I cant replace since they weren't uploaded...
4 by Tanit3333 I forgot how to read the chart i was able to do it few years ago but now i cant remember Iva - if you cannot read the chart it isn't generally wise to create one since the chart may not be rooted (or valid). I am sorry about your phone but there are many horary astrologers online who you can seek for a reading but unfortunately that is not the purpose of the forum, as explained in our forum rules. Good luck with your search. Per our guidelines: This forum is not designed as a free chart interpretation service so such posts may be deleted without warning, including contributions from other forum members. We ask all members to keep this policy in mind and not to respond to requests for chart interpretations. I am locking the thread. Thanks, Moderator