Is he a good person? 1 by maleja.rangel Hey, I hope everyone is doing ok, it’s always a pleasure to read you all and always learn from you. Today, I came with a chart where this person is been with someone for a while, she is having a good relationship with this guy for almost 2 years now but something deep down tell her that something is wrong with him, like he isn’t really like he is trying to show or to act. She feels sometimes like he is a bad or a really mean person but she doesn’t want to let her fear take her and she decided to ask “is X a good person???? and see if she should trust her gut. Here is the chart: The first thing I noticed is that he is Mars in Geminis, where he is Peregrine, I read something about peregrine planets, it’s says that it’s a stranger who can’t be relied upon. According to Lilly a peregrine planet is malicious beyond all expression. Also probably it’s showing a dysfunctional or even abusive or self defeating behaviour. Does the aspects can show me too if this person isn’t what he is trying to show? I hope someone can help me, thank you so much Have a lovely week. Quote Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:47 am
2 by Zosma Hi Maleja I have Mars in Gemini at exactly the same degree & have been happily married for over 30 years,his Mars is not angular rules 2nd 12th & 7th houses,he may need to be careful in his partnerships.What you describe about him I would put down to the North Node close to his Ascending degree conjunct Uranus. Quote Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:43 pm
3 by maleja.rangel Hi Zosma, Thank you so much for your help and answer, but I don’t understand, are you reading this as a natal chart? Quote Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:47 pm
4 by Tanit3333 A natal chart would be more useful but a few things are an issue, with most being pointed out already: being an ill dignified malefic, SN in his house. I would add that Sun-Mars square is saying something. Often this aspect shows a person who is difficult to get along with and creates conflict. He may have a lot of confidence but lacks some basic people skills, especially relationship skills, especially in a domestic type of setting. I don't think there are MAJOR alarm bells but he doesn't seem like the greatest guy in the world. The ascendant lord is afflicted by Saturn angular and angular planets are always something to look out for. Does Saturn describe him at all? If so, this is obviously problematic and could show as cruelty, distancing and things like making the querent feel inadequate. To me a peregrine planet is like a homeless person. They have no direction and sort of wander around aimlessly. It could describe someone who isn't great at making longterm plans and just lives in the moment and reacts rather than plans. He is received by his dispositer Mercury, but there is a strange configuration involving Jupiter in the 12th involved between them. Mars-Jupiter is often again confident and energetic but Mercury-Jupiter in hard aspect often makes promises it doesn't keep and overestimates itself. This could manifest also in cheating tendencies because Mars-Jupiter (particularly involving difficult houses) can suggest a heightened sex drive and not feeling fulfilled. Quote Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:37 pm
5 by maleja.rangel Tannit, thank you so much for your reply. All what you said it’s pretty much on point and I have noticed you are really good describing situations and people in general, You are def amazing, how long have you been learning Horary Astrology? Have you maybe planned to write a book or a small guide? I would def buy it haha. I would like to ask you for some help, I have been planning a trip to study in a country in Europe, I have everything, I got my space at university, I got all the papers I need, but I’m still looking for an small amount of money I haven’t been able to get. It’s around 3.000 euros, the rest of the money for my visa account I already have it with me but this amount I told you before I still looking for it and it’s been quite complicated sometimes. I don’t want to lose my hope because I have everything and been accepted in the university is really really difficult, so, sometimes I feel quite down because I haven’t been able to complete the total amount of money. Yesterday, I decided to ask: “Will I get the money that I need to travel? This is the chart: I wonder why this chart is in a 29 degree, probably because it’s a situation that I can’t really change, it’s something out of my power. I’m Jupiter retro, dignified with the night triplicity and angular which I guess helps a little bit the retro situation, I think I’m retro because it’s something that turns my head a lot and has had many comings and goings. I checked like the most important things, like my 2nd house (my economy) but I’m not sure how important this can be, because I know it doesn’t depends on me, mostly depends of my sister or my dad or some kind that implies money of others, so I decided to see the 8th house. It’s Mars (a malefic), that is in the 3th house and peregrine (I guess assume the peregrine state is probably showing like we don’t really have idea where the money will come from :S) Jupiter is in dignity of Mars but Mars is in detriment of Jupiter, showing a deception, which shows a difficult situation there, the hope I have is the sextile and maybe having a yes answer. I really don’t lose my hope that I will get the money, like I keep trying one way and another but sometimes I feel a really bad panorama I really would appreciate a insight of you Tannit, Thank you so much for your help. Quote Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:30 pm
6 by AmeliaS This guy doesn't seem like a fundamentally bad person. More like he might have a nasty / stone-cold side to me. The pluses here: (1) The mutual reception with Jupiter helps alleviate Mar's malice. That is, by domocile from Mars, and by face + triplicity from Jupiter according to Dorotheus. I have seen strong reception work things out in the end despite weak and retrograde planets. (2) The Moon/Mars trine. The Moon really isn't doing so bad. She is also being received by her own domicile lord (Mercury). Here, Moon is the exaltation lord of the ascending sign, so doubly important. But then there is the Venus/Saturn opposition, as Tanit pointed out. Worse still, Saturn is retrograde (unstable) on the MC being emphasised and given power. By contrast, the greater benefic Jupiter, the only planet who could tame Saturn, is in the 12th and retrograde. Jupiter is also not in touch with Saturn at all. Saturn is hard and stone-cold, could be rough. "Mean"? Saturn can certainly come across that way. -- As to your money chart, it has a late ascendant. I personally doubt if it is valid. Have you asked this question before? Moon is approaching Saturn from the sign of his exaltation. Saturn is in house 11 of friends and hopes. That's one good sign. Jupiter is also in a good aspect with Mars. But both Jupiter and Saturn are retrograde. Moon is a bit far from Saturn yet. There is hope but nothing is guaranteed. This retrograde Saturn also happens to be lording the Part of Fortune. My judgment is that maybe you'll receive part of the help you sought for but not all of it. I know you asked Tanit, but hope you don't mind me chiming in. Quote Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:31 am
7 by Tanit3333 I know you asked Tanit, but hope you don't mind me chiming in. Thank you for responding. I don't normally read charts with a retro querent unless there is good reason to explain it. I find the charts are problematic. The late ascendant only adds to that caution for me. I'd be curious to know if there is hour agreement. Quote Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:00 am
8 by maleja.rangel AmeliaS wrote:This guy doesn't seem like a fundamentally bad person. More like he might have a nasty / stone-cold side to me. The pluses here: (1) The mutual reception with Jupiter helps alleviate Mar's malice. That is, by domocile from Mars, and by face + triplicity from Jupiter according to Dorotheus. I have seen strong reception work things out in the end despite weak and retrograde planets. (2) The Moon/Mars trine. The Moon really isn't doing so bad. She is also being received by her own domicile lord (Mercury). Here, Moon is the exaltation lord of the ascending sign, so doubly important. But then there is the Venus/Saturn opposition, as Tanit pointed out. Worse still, Saturn is retrograde (unstable) on the MC being emphasised and given power. By contrast, the greater benefic Jupiter, the only planet who could tame Saturn, is in the 12th and retrograde. Jupiter is also not in touch with Saturn at all. Saturn is hard and stone-cold, could be rough. "Mean"? Saturn can certainly come across that way. -- As to your money chart, it has a late ascendant. I personally doubt if it is valid. Have you asked this question before? Moon is approaching Saturn from the sign of his exaltation. Saturn is in house 11 of friends and hopes. That's one good sign. Jupiter is also in a good aspect with Mars. But both Jupiter and Saturn are retrograde. Moon is a bit far from Saturn yet. There is hope but nothing is guaranteed. This retrograde Saturn also happens to be lording the Part of Fortune. My judgment is that maybe you'll receive part of the help you sought for but not all of it. I know you asked Tanit, but hope you don't mind me chiming in. Amelia, not at all, thank you for replying back and of course teaching and sharing with me your knowledge. It’s curious what you say about his nasty/cold side. I have been able to share a few times with him, and I can notice he is very egocentric with the people around him, like implying he is above all. Also, I checked his natal chart with the hour verified, and he has Saturn conjunct Mars in Scorpio on his DSC. I believe this aspect can give him a cruel, nasty, cold side. And about the money chart, it’s also curious that you noticed about my friends, what I’m trying to find it’s a financial agreement, isn’t really money, it’s someone living in that country saying to the government that the person will pay everything to me. (Of course this isn’t going to be the case, they aren’t going to pay everything haha, I have the money to pay all there, I have a job from home and also savings to survive without a job and problems for 6 months, I decided to look for help in this financial agreement because the other option is a locked account where I have to put like 11.000 euros that I don’t have but just the half. So I decided to look for someone who helped me with the agreement. I have a married couple who are my friends living there, they say they are going to help me and sign the financial agreement, they are doing all the paperwork but she sometimes is a bit off, like she is gone for a few a days and then come back giving me hope hahaha, so I don’t really know what to think. No, I haven’t asked this question before. Maybe the chart isn’t valid after all but I’m not really sure why this happened. Thank again Amelia, you are very kind. And your name is very nice, I really like it haha. Have a good day Quote Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:42 pm