[Outcome Listed] Will I get a 2 rating? 1 by Wisdom Joy Hi everyone, I hope you're keeping well. I wanted to post this chart for learning purposes and hoping that we can discuss this chart. The question: Will I get a 2 rating, it's the second highest rating. Chart outcome: No Real life outcome: Yes, I got one. Before I went up for vacation I was told that I was submitted for a 2 and very rarely, aka never, do any of the ratings change or adjust when sent for approval. Anyone know what I'm missing in the chart? I'm saturn, in the second house of finances but retrograde. That also tells me that I'm thinking about money, the rating really determines your bonus, so there's financial incentive to rate higher. the 10th, my career is ruled by mars and I would say that the my manager is ruled by 7th, moon and domicile in his 7th house, so comfortable. Based on this chart though, there is NO connection between L1 and L10, no connection between L1 and L7, there's an approaching trine between L10 (career) and the second house of L10, mars. but that would never lead to me to assume that the outcome would be positive. The south node is also sitting in L10l which doesn't seem positive at all. I'm not entirely sure what I'm missing on this reading. Thanks all. Last edited by Wisdom Joy on Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total. Thank you! WJ Quote Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:30 am
2 by AmeliaS Hello WJ, The Moon applies to Mercury in a relevant house by sextile. Although there isn't enough reception, Mercury here is a good planet, being very dignified and not a malefic. (With a malefic you do tend to need both dignity and reception!) I specifically remember that Bonatti said a benefic doesn't require a reception to help work out a smooth aspect, especially when it is dignified. He also said that a dignified neutral planet can work like a benefic. Combining these stipulations, this sextile mightn't have needed reception to work. Especially when the Moon is so strong. Did Lily say something like a well-positioned Moon like this is sometimes enough to move things along by herself? The ascendant lord is also dignified and in a good house. Overall, I'm not surprised things worked out for you. (Congratulations!) But I must admit that I mightn't have judged a 100% yes. Amelia Quote Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:31 pm
3 by Ouranos Wisdom Joy, Hard to give a call on this one. I would relate the bonus to Jupiter as it an 'extra' something (money, status or both). A simple reading: Fortuna in Sag in 11th (money from work) ruled by Jupiter and Mars L10 mutually applying by sextile with reception. Jupiter moveable and cadent indicating a change. Easy to read... after the bonus! Another aspect not listed as a major but Moon (co-ruler) applying by Antisce to Mars L10 It is true that you have a strong Moon (rulership and angular) sextile Mercury (rulership) in the 8th intercepted. Did you miss a communication regarding this bonus? Caution: Moon applying to Pluto R and Venus in the 8th applying to SaturnR L1 Make sure you save some for the Revenue Agency as your taxation bracket may change. Congrats! Ouranos Blessings! Quote Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:00 pm
4 by Tanit3333 I've probably mentioned this before but I often find charts where the ascendant lord are retro without good reason are contradictory in nature or do not help with the outcome. I don't find them trustworthy. It could be the chart did not help you because the question was not necessary. There was probably nothing to be done to the situation. Charts that just provide an answer you would get by waiting for a reply are not usually helpful, unless perhaps they relieve anxiety. Quote Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:58 pm
5 by Wisdom Joy Thanks all for the insights regarding the chart, they are definitely helpful and I was super anxious about the outcome given the last year and being bullied. I thought I was genuinely deserving of a 1 or 2 but after the year I had, I wouldn't even have been surprised if I got a 4. Thank you! WJ Quote Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:10 pm
7 by Wisdom Joy Update: Just found out this week that while the rating was a 3, the bonus was bumped up to match a 2 rating. Interesting outcome for me but happy nonetheless. Thank you! WJ Quote Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:23 pm