[Outcome listed] Will I get the Board of Governors role?

1
Hi everyone,

Image


Image




I wanted to get a second set of eyes on this chart and welcome all the perspectives of what you potentially see. It seemed to good to be true so wanted to post it for thoughts.

I'm strongly considering applying for an alumni board of governors position at the university I went to. it's a really massive appointment and im ending my board role with a community organization next year so thought that this would be a great next step.

The application alone requires 5 references, two from alumni from the university- and there's only one position but the chart looks sooooo good.

L1 (me): sun + moon
L10 (appointment): its high profile and visible plus falls within career so Venus.

L1: sun sitting in the fourth house and Sagittarius where I hold no dignity since this is a night chart + the moon (although combust-- but im not entirely understanding how I the sun is combusting my other signifier, the moon), also in Sagittarius and dignified by face. Both the sun and the moon are sitting in a house directly opposing L10.

L10: venus is also in the fourth house and dignified by term.

there is no direct connection between L1 and L10, but interestingly enough the moon + venus are approaching a conjunction. On top of that, the moon can act as a transfer of light to directly connect L1 and L10.

I think overall this would read as a positive outcome, the conjunction is incredibly strong as well as an aspect. One thing to note is I’ve been very active on social media regarding some pretty contentious topics and I’m really scared this will work against me and my application.

Any thoughts on my success if I should go for this position? The deadline is fast approaching so I need to get my five (5) letters of reference in order.

Huge huge thank you for all the help.


WJ
Last edited by Wisdom Joy on Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you!
WJ

2
Hi- just wanted to see if anyone had critiques of my analysis regarding the moon leaving combustion and transferring light to make this outcome a positive-- appreciate the help.
Thank you!
WJ

3
Hello Wisdom Joy!

I would say Yes - Go for it
SUL1 conjunct MO(co-ruler and 10th) and VEL10 - MO and VE are Almutens of 10th
Significators in the 4th House = It will require a work-family balance.
All significators in the bound of JU which just stationed D, a good indicator
The Part of Necessity (profession) conjunct SU, MO, VE, another good indicator
VE L10 in the rulership of JU and JU in the exaltation of VE = a highly ranked position
-----------
Here you have L12 (Moon In Sect) separating from L1 (Sun) and applying to L10 (Venus) = Rumours, small talk but nothing that cannot be overcomed. Leave the anti-social medias behind.

All significators together Cardinal (key position, quick access) and Mutable (position that requires mentoring, teaching, writing, publishing, communicating in service to others).
Peregrine and under the sunbeams = position missing in stability, frequent changes of status and self-doubt about being in the right position.
But if you like changes, this is perfect for you!
----------
Next
MO cj VE
MO cj ME
MO sx SA
MO occidental opp MA retro in Gemini 11th - Have someone else manage your social networks, don't get involved personnaly in disputes or negative interactions.
MO sq JU in 8th ruling 5th - A mission or a mandate in your position can transform your belief system deeply.

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

5
A conjunction normally is a testimony that something will come to fruition but to me the combust moon is still a huge red flag. The Sun is a significator though and it has always been debated since Bonatti's time whether this makes a difference or not.

Some astrologers would reserve judgment because (1) the positive (conjunction) and negative (moon combust) are of equal strength and (2) the moon being combust is a caution against judgment.

I also don't exactly like the fact that all major significators are being positioned in the 4th which is opposite the 10th, the house of the job. I wonder why the heavy presence in the 4th house? If there is a legit reason to this, I would feel better.

Wishing you the best of luck!

6
Huge thank you for taking the time Amelia-- I wondered if the 4th house just represented myself at the moment. I basically work from home and spend the majority of time at home also. Since covid I haven't been going out much and even committee and board I currently serve, its such a huge weight on me to be show up in person and this is is a requirement for in person meetings. I much preferred in wfh model.

The other issue that I'm finding its just having a hard time spending time with my parents as they get older and I continue to take on more and get busier and busier. It might not be a huge strain to take on this additional appointment but it does feel that there may be conflict.
Last edited by Wisdom Joy on Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you!
WJ

7
AmeliaS wrote:A conjunction normally is a testimony that something will come to fruition but to me the combust moon is still a huge red flag. The Sun is a significator though and it has always been debated since Bonatti's time whether this makes a difference or not.

Some astrologers would reserve judgment because (1) the positive (conjunction) and negative (moon combust) are of equal strength and (2) the moon being combust is a caution against judgment.

I also don't exactly like the fact that all major significators are being positioned in the 4th which is opposite the 10th, the house of the job. I wonder why the heavy presence in the 4th house? If there is a legit reason to this, I would feel better.

Wishing you the best of luck!
I also tried to find a definitive answer and nothing came to mind regarding the moon and the sun relation. like can it even transfer light? but the sun is me and why would I be harming myself in this scenario. I couldn't link it to real life.
Thank you!
WJ

9
Just my 2c…. That combust says you cant see clear what their requirements are and they cant see you either….and given the final outcome is ruled by traditional Mars rx…dispositing to mercury combust, I just dont see this going forward to success in this cycle.

But good you applied.

Who knows if this will bring other openings since you now have highlighted yourself to the board.

I always have a belief that if you dont try, you stagnate by default.

Btw the thing with an old chart and then much later an act, is that basically you blew the chart and all it then held, away and followed your gut feel much later. So you created mew potential.

So all this is not in the least applicable, just my 2c.

10
Thanks so much for your feedback and analysis. The chart wasn't run much in advance of the application, only 3-weeks.

A quick question, I noticed that you referenced Mars RX, but the 10th house is run by Venus
Thank you!
WJ