[Outcome listed] Can I negotiate a higher raise? 1 by Wisdom Joy Hi everyone, posting this chart as I just received the outcome today and thought someone might want to see it for learning. The question is, can I successfully negotiate a higher raise? So I received my raise for the year and it was incredibly poor. I'm upset and candidly applying for other consulting positions, I'm hoping to leave in Q1 of 2023, but figured in the meantime the I could try and successfully negotiate an increase. I drafted an incredibly long email detailing all my contributions and why I deserved more and it was approved by my manager and submitted to out head and finance who approved it and sent it to HR. This was all information I found out thought out the process. So, what does the chart show? I'm Saturn, sitting in L1 strong by domicile and caring mostly about myself. Accurate! L10 is my career and job, showing as Jupiter, also strong in domicile, and L11, the house of money also showing Sag, what's interesting is the moon in sitting in L11, giving validity to the chart The moon has no dignity unfortunately, I originally thought it was dignified by face, but realized that there isn't actually any. This is a huge negative to the outcome. Some positives to consider: Saturn and Jupiter have no connection BUT mars is leaving a square with Jupiter, and dignified by term, can technically act as a translation of light and therefore that might elude to a positive outcome. I tried to determine whether the square and trine would impact the translation but I couldn't find any information. Anyway, so was me case successfully... well as the outcome proved: NOPE. They didn't approve my request. Last edited by Wisdom Joy on Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total. Thank you! WJ Quote Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:14 am
2 by Ouranos Thank you Wisdom Joy, 2 things I notice - You say that Mars is leaving a square from Jupiter. But the square never happened as Mars turned R before it did - And the Moon in the 11th squaring the ruler of the 10th in the 2nd is by itself a No. Always interesting to read you. Good luck in the next chapter of your life. Ouranos Blessings! Quote Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:13 pm
3 by Wisdom Joy Ahhh thank you for that pointer, I completely missed it. It was definitely a long shot, what’s interesting is that I did pass the manager approval and the head of finance approval. Didn’t make it through HR though! Hahahaha Thank you! WJ Quote Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:21 pm