Am I with child? Will I be soon?

1
Hello,

I will be able to share the outcome in a month or so.

https://imgur.com/uqqk7mC

I have just started trying for a baby. Do you think this chart suggest I have already conceived? Or at least that I will conceive soon?

The Moon under the sunbeams worries me a bit. I know that a combust moon is a definite no, but I am not sure I have read any school of thoughts that says moon under the beams is a definite no. I also don't fancy Moon and Venus being in the 8th.

What is your experience or knowledge?

The other indicatiors seem fine. Mars, the lord of the 5th, is going retrograde soon, but it is applying to the Jupiter on the MC with strong mutual reception. Moon is applying to Venus. Saturn, their dispositor and also the hour lord, is dignified.

Since I want a boy, it interests me that ALL the major significators are in male signs: the Moon, which is also the ascendant lord. The Mars, which is the fifth ruler. The Jupiter on the MC, the Venus that the Moon is applying to... and even the hour lord, Saturn! (William Lilly looks at all these to determine the sex.)

Am I reading this right? Am I seeing what I want to see? Please share your thoughts if you have the time.

Cheers,
Amelia

2
Hello Amelia,

I do not feel qualified enough to answer your question as I am a bit rusty with Horary and I don't have a good reading of your chart.
But let me give you a few hints

Moon last separated from Mars ruler of the 5th (5 degrees, days, weeks?)
The Sun Lord of Fortuna applies to Jupiter at MC and then to the ruler of the 5th (Mars).
Cancer fruitful sign on the AS
These are very good indicators.

You can also read the article on pregnancy by Deborah Houlding here
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/pregnancy.html
Mars, the lord of the 5th, is going retrograde soon, but it is applying to the Jupiter on the MC with strong mutual reception. Moon is applying to Venus. Saturn, their dispositor and also the hour lord, is dignified.
Mars just turned D and does not apply to Jupiter but the Sun by translation will join Jupiter and Mars.
The Moon applies to Venus but before it does, Venus will conjunct Saturn.
Saturn dignified and Direct indicates that your pregnancy is a serious matter bringing responsibilities and the outlook on your long-term goals. Also a Saturnian person around you who might be important in your project. Moon, Venus and Saturn together in Saturn sign can indicate some delay.

Best to you and I will be glad to read the outcome!
Ouranos
Blessings!

3
Hi Amelia,

Thanks so much for posting this chart and I'm so happy to hear about this advancement in your life. I have a qq, the moon is void of course in this chart? Won't it need to change signs before aspecting Venus?
Thank you!
WJ

4
Ouranos wrote:Mars just turned D and does not apply to Jupiter but the Sun by translation will join Jupiter and Mars.
You are right, Ouranos. Thanks for correcting me. It turns out that I have not been pregnant this month. We will see what happens next! Honestly, it's mostly my husband who wants it. I am still having second thoughts, perhaps that explains the Mars's just turning direct, not too solid and speedy.

WJ: Moon and Venus are in the same sign. But yes, some would say the Moon is void of course due to orb. (Skyscript orb table)

In my experience though, the Moon, as a speedy luminary, can often overcome a slightly wider orb than traditionally believed, especially with reception.

Good luck to you with your upcoming endeavours!