[Outcome Listed] Promotion Career Chart: Interesting

1
Sharing incase anyone is interested.

In 08.2022 I asked if I stayed at the firm with my new manager (my practices former national partner) would I be promoted to SM. The chart came back a resounding no.

Chart 1:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/T2qyrwT

Well.. things shifted for me. A new national partner was appointed, one that has been quite helpful in my career. I decided to ask in 12.2022 if I can push the new and current National Partner to push my partner to secure me a promotion.This was after he told me that I'm currently performing at the next level.

Well, look at the change of chart. I thought nothing major of it, but this week I received verbal confirm that I am being put up for panel interviews for promotion, I received a ton of push back from my manager but then the national partner seemed to connect with him and what a way the tides have turned.

Chart 2:
Image


Image



Interesting to see the events play out in both charts and then to know when to run a new chart but when not to. I think im pretty surprised.

Anyway, im going to try and secure a promotion and then bounce to the consulting firm im pursuing :)
Last edited by Wisdom Joy on Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you!
WJ

3
update: passed the panel interview and not the promotion case has been submitted to the business for approval. so half of the acceptance has come and I have to wait and see the budget and numbers for the second half-- but its looking really really good so far.

I think the aspects really speak to the experience so far. everyone was so so impressed with my panel content, my manager said it was actually perfect and my 10-min monologue was outstanding. fingers crossed.
Thank you!
WJ

5
Heartfelt congratulations, WJ!

This is the update I've been waiting for.

Why did you think your first chart was a no? It looks like quite a strong yes to me. An exalted moon in her house of joy trining a strong mercury in the house of other people's finances? :D

I think these two charts are spaced far between enough but the first one is clearly clearer than the second one. I would avoid pulling new ones unless the circumstances change drastically/completely. For example, when your company is suddenly merging with a larger corporation. This is to avoid the chart getting muddy as we ask, as I think is happening with the second chart here.

The 10th house is not only a specific job, but also your career - this is just my personal experience, though. In the end, you do you!

Thank you for sharing your journey to a great career. And again, congratulations! Looks like some celebration is in order.

6
Congrats Wisdom Joy for your self-made horary and success!

Alphee Lavoie, who is a horary practitioner I highly respect, says...
"It is the time that the question is first asked that carries all the energies and answers to that question."

Check what happens to me sometimes. I think about a question and then I forget. Later, I think again about the same question but then... I have a doubt.
It's not possible to do a chart right now because the first time was the good one and I did not record the exact time.
Last week, I lost my kitchen knife with this kind of scenario.
'Where is my kitchen knife?"... but no exact time.
In this case, I looked around the time of the first question and checked the last aspect the Moon had made. An aspect to Saturn. What does Saturn has to do with a knife? And I let go again of my question.
Guess what! I found my kitchen knife in the fridge wrapped around the scallions! I got lucky, I did not have to search in a desert or a mountain!
:D

Best to you,
Blessings!

7
Thank you both!

Yes, I’ve been running quite a few career charts this year and late last. I’ve just been trying to save some time and not overexert myself to endeavours that may not be destined to come to fruition but definitely will hold off for a few months!!
Thank you!
WJ

9
Assumed it was a no since Saturn and mars are actually separating aspects and the moon as Saturn have no aspect either. this chart was last year in September and basically this was before your analysis about the moon making a positive next aspect.

also, the national partner is a really big shift in the game, but maybe not big enough to run another chart over again.
Thank you!
WJ

10
OK, I get it. In your first chart, the Ascendant lord is essentially dignified, has both accidental dignity (angular) and accidental detriment (retrograde). It has no next aspect in this sign. You think this is a negative and I understand. The way I see it, the ascendant lord is just basically neutral.

On the other hand, the Moon's testimony is massively reassuring.

This often leads to good results. In fact, I have not yet seen a chart that makes me think otherwise.

Even in cases where the Moon does very well and the ascendant lord does badly, I've always trusted the Moon!