Page 1 of 1

I know this is the 'ancient' section but...

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 am
by handn
I know this is the 'ancient' section but..... on the front page of the forum it's showing the latest date for this section as........
Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
When I enter the section it doesn't show anything for 1970, which is very disappointing :-T

It's been showing this for a few days now.... and Mercury's direct so for once we can't blame that particular grubby-handed trickster

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:00 am
by handn
It's updated it now that I've just posted that..... I don't know whether to be happy or sad.... time travel is over kids!

Re: I know this is the 'ancient' section but...

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:50 pm
by zoidsoft
handn wrote:I know this is the 'ancient' section but..... on the front page of the forum it's showing the latest date for this section as........
Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
When I enter the section it doesn't show anything for 1970, which is very disappointing :-T

It's been showing this for a few days now.... and Mercury's direct so for once we can't blame that particular grubby-handed trickster
That date is an important standard in UNIX so chances are that a system update/reboot was happening.

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:17 pm
by handn
I see, thanks!

It was only showing it in this one section, and persisted for a couple of days.

Quirky!

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:27 am
by GR
I think somebody had a double post and when it was erased, the forum wigged.

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 am
by Tom
It's been like that for a few days despite posts being made, and if you clicked on the tiny icon you would get a message that what you're searching for didn't exist. I wrote to Deb about it, but didn't hear back. She may be away from home. It seems to be fixed now.

Tom

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:38 pm
by handn
Tom wrote:...you would get a message that what you're searching for didn't exist.
Story of my life :D

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:47 pm
by Mark
I wrote to Deb about it, but didn't hear back. She may be away from home
Indeed she is. Along with many British astrologers at the Astrological Association of the UK Annual Conference. Deb gave the Carter Memorial lecture this year. :'

As is the tradition she is repeating her talk at the Astrological Lodge of London this Monday night:

http://www.astrolodge.co.uk/index.php?p=programme

Mark

Deb

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:59 pm
by HoraryQueen
Mark wrote:
I wrote to Deb about it, but didn't hear back. She may be away from home
Indeed she is. Along with many British astrologers at the Astrological Association of the UK Annual Conference. Deb gave the Carter Memorial lecture this year. :'

As is the tradition she is repeating her talk at the Astrological Lodge of London this Monday night:

http://www.astrolodge.co.uk/index.php?p=programme

Mark
Yes - and she won the Charles Harvey award - well done Debs!

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:07 pm
by Mark
Hello Susan,

As I know you will have to excuse me for not calling you a Queen. :D

Nice to see you here. Its been a while!
Yes - and she won the Charles Harvey award - well done Debs!
Yes I stated a whole thread on that. There are cool pics too!

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5667

Mark