Need for a male Lilith?

1
I was going to write some of these things in the other thread on the TPS school natal chart. Anyway, I might do that anyway.

Lilith is a lot of things from what I have read. The psycho bitch woman. The feminist. The medical procedures that men have forced upon women, especially in childbearing.

Here I want to concentrate upon the medical aspect. The majority of dastardly medical liberties are suffered by women. That said, there is some weird stuff that males put up with as well.

When I was at school in the late 1980's there were still medical exams for undescended testicles. The whole class was taken to a medical centre in the school. You were all told to strip down to underwear. Nothing else on. Not even socks. You were all lined up in alphabetical order and herded along like cattle at a farmyard. It was demeaning. It was dehumanising. The testicular bulges downwards were clearly visible. Any arousal was also obvious. It took about 10 minutes to get to the front and be examined by a doctor who would strip you completely. Then you got a report card that had a tick/cross for pelvic tilt, scoliosis and other stuff. You were not meant to see the card. I saw it accidentally and as soon as the school nurse noticed my prying eyes she snatched it away.

I told a psychologist about this exam in 1996. She said "had that been a government school there's no way that test would have gone ahead; it happened because it was a private school and they take liberties with students".

So, my point: does Lilith cover weird, invasive, ethically dubious medical procedures like the above that are inflicted upon male people? If not, and from my reading I think it doesn't, isn't there a need for some symbol/asteroid or point etc that does this?

Surely we need a male Lilith. Or an equivalent.

Re: Need for a male Lilith?

2
pisceanfish wrote:
So, my point: does Lilith cover weird, invasive, ethically dubious medical procedures like the above that are inflicted upon male people? If not, and from my reading I think it doesn't, isn't there a need for some symbol/asteroid or point etc that does this?

Surely we need a male Lilith. Or an equivalent.

We do not need a Male Lilith any more than we need a female Mars - everyone - male or female - has a Lilith in their chart - it is a symbol of female - or negative - or receptive energy - within the chart. Each person has male and female energies in their charts - yin and yang.

I think that Lilith is not actually a feminist energy - feminists have hijacked it - as they have hijacked much symbolism regarding female ideas. What feminists always fail to appreciate is that women - just like men - are individuals - not part of some amorphous group or sisterhood.

I personally believe that Lilith would hate feminism as much as she hates paternalism - they are two sides of the same coin - they label genders and stereotype them.

Lilith was and remains the ultimate individual - fighting with immense rage against anyone who would label her - who would dare to define her in light of their own philosophy or agenda - Lilith is the female energy individualized. She is definitely not a feminist - or for that matter particularly interested in women in a political sense. Th politicization of women - as a group - is anathema to her.

Lilith is F*** You energy - rebelling against all labels, movements, genders, stereotypes and expectations - Lilith is aligned to no cause but her own - she is far beyond joining groups and ideologies.

Women who are genuinely interested in freedom and empowerment would do well to follow her example and become savagely self-reliant, wildly self centred - creating their own fearless fiery path.

About myself astrologically - I have Lilith conjunct Pluto and MC - trine Capricorn moon in 2nd house - also Scorpio ascendant - so plenty of insight into her energies. Vedic astrology puts my Moon in Mula - another dark goddess energy and my whole chart is dominated by Ketu - so dark energies are something I have learned a lot about.

What I have mostly learned is that separation and loss are types of spiritual freedom to the more mature soul (not that I claim to be one) - and those who lose everything gain a beautiful freedom.

Lilith energy in the chart is a place where you have an opportunity to break free of groups, identifications, affiliations, cultures, political ideologies, rules or expectations - including those imposed by your own ego - it offers a destructive rage which if used wisely can cut away many bonds which society imposes and lead to a sense of freedom from other people's bullshit... if used unwisely will lead to the same place - but with a bit more pain for all concerned.

I have personally found all the dark female energies to be warm, painful and supportive...
KetuMoola - loss is freedom to the advanced soul...